No announcement yet.

Dana White: I gave GSP 1 round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dana White: I gave GSP 1 round

Way to support your champion. It's like he wants him gone. Sounds like a good time for GSP to retire. Or to rematch Hendricks then retire.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
      Way to support your champion. It's like he wants him gone. Sounds like a good time for GSP to retire. Or to rematch Hendricks then retire.
      Why should he sugar coat it if he feels that Hendricks won the fight? I commend him for voicing his opinion. It was a great fight that was ruined by a bad decision IMO. I was so bummed out at the end of the fight because to me, Hendricks won clearly.

Comment

Dana White's ear must be ****ing up again, because George clearly won rounds 3 and 5. Johny did absolutely nothing in both rounds. Where was this outrage when Gus beat Jones' ass?

Comment

oh shut da fack up already baldy Hendricks lost fair and square, George out struck his ass and diminished a lot of those take downs by employing good ground defense and by winning the rest of the round, GSP IMO won very close but very clearly, there should be no doubt about that. you don't win fights by going into them the same as always, Hendricks did what we expected him to do and that's look for big bombs but as we saw against a complete guy like St.Pierre that approach does not cut the cloth, George threw combinations and he took this this kid plain and simple he took him

Comment

we need a promoter like him in boxing. He says what he feels. good for Dana white

Comment

Working...
            X