Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin-Wade Title Fight Confirmed For April 23 At The Forum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great fight. Easy work again for GGG.

Comment

• Wonder why GGG isn't a PPV star making millions.

Granted GGG is from a communist block country and represents America's enemies but the talent is there for entertaining fights short as they are. American fight fans could care less about GGG or Kovalev thusly they both get little attention and make not a lot of cash when compared to the Canelo's and manny's and Floyd's. Golovkin is talented yet boring. No appeal to Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by bug0092 View Post
        Ironic considering the two guys featured in your sig.
        Cotto vs Canelo>>>>>>> Every bum fight GGG has had

Comment

• It's a terrible, terrible fight. But as usual, it's amusing to see the Haymonites out in force, pretending that Golovkin hasn't already demolished or is being currently evaded by the primary players at MW.

I guess it's a hard concept for them to grasp, as Al Haymon doesn't have a fighter as destructive and brilliant as GGG, who has a bunch of fighters scared to make fight him. The Haymonites are usually on the other side, making excuses as to why the Al Haymon fighter is dragging out facing his mandatory/vacating his belt/making smart business decisions.

Comment

• In the past year, Gennady Golovkin will have fought 2 fights against guys who've never even fought 12 championship rounds. I kid you not. This guy is a p4p fighter. I struggle to see how this makes sense.

Comment

• One thing I don't see anywhere about this is if this is a IBF mandatory fight mabe by the IBF , does GGG still have to fight Tureano Johnson later on the year or will he be free to fight Canelo or Saunders

Comment

• Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
                In the past year, Gennady Golovkin will have fought 2 fights against guys who've never even fought 12 championship rounds. I kid you not. This guy is a p4p fighter. I struggle to see how this makes sense.
                Makes no sense. How can you be a mandatory for a championship fight when you never fought 12 rounds? I hate the way the IBF does this move down the list BS. You shouldn't be fighting for a title without winning an eliminator. When Tureano Johnson got hurt, Wade should of been ordered to fight N'Dam in an eliminator.

First we got Alexander vs Lee Purdy and now we get this disgusting mismatch because of the IBF.

Comment

• Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                  Lara, degale chavez jr all have expressed interest in fighting him
                  Don't start with all that

Comment

• Golovkin isn't really doing his part to make the fight with Canelo bigger. Facing Dominic Wade doesn't really "marinate" things very well, does it?

Alvarez on the other hand is going to attract a lot of attention and make some noise with the fight against Khan.

I'm starting to think that a 90-10 split in Canelo's favor against GGG isn't really that unjust.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
                      You know the division is full of cowards when a guy like Wade is the only one willing to fight the best.
                      And you know this forum is full of shitheads when you see multiple posts criticising a champion for fighting his mandatory challenger.

Comment

Working...
                      X