No announcement yet.

Jim rome is tearing floyd ass out!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim rome is tearing floyd ass out!!!

He put floyd right on the spot about being the best and floyd said whats so great about the fighter of yesterday compared to the fighters of today... Fckin moron...

lol no he's not, its just that Floyd gets to defensive. Rome didnt even say anything. Just that he cant put him at the top just yet.

Comment

I don't get what's so great about athletes of the past either. People only remember the good stuff and refuse to say a present athlete is greater than a past one. I'm not saying Mayweather is better than SSR (I def don't think so), but what's so great about those guys is a real question? That's why I'm so happy with have sports like track, where U. Bolt is obviously faster than anyone in history.

Comment

Rome knows his boxing(has always talked about his love for the sport) but he didn't tear him a new *******. If anyone tore anyone it was Mayweather putting Rome on the spot and Rome giving weak responses. Ali beat Foreman off the ropes, thats why he is the greatest? Kind of weak argument if you ask me. Love Romey either way. He was right on some parts but his answers were softy.

Comment

Is it me or does floyd face looks puffy??? He should,ve given ali credit because theres no way he could,ve faced the type of opposition that ali faced and i mean at floyd weight...

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
            Rome knows his boxing(has always talked about his love for the sport) but he didn't tear him a new *******. If anyone tore anyone it was Mayweather putting Rome on the spot and Rome giving weak responses. Ali beat Foreman off the ropes, thats why he is the greatest? Kind of weak argument if you ask me. Love Romey either way. He was right on some parts but his answers were softy.
            So you think Floyd is greater than Ali too right?

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
              So you think Floyd is greater than Ali too right?
              im going to go out on a limb here and say that floyd is talking dumb shi t on the rome show.

Comment

F! Missed it

Comment

Originally posted by kedashy View Post
                  Is it me or does floyd face looks puffy??? He should,ve given ali credit because theres no way he could,ve faced the type of opposition that ali faced and i mean at floyd weight...
                  Really? Why not?

Comment

lol..TS stop lying..I just watched it..Rome was really respectable..Floyd was just so serious..im guessing cause fight time is approaching..But Jim said he was the best fighter of today..but he doesnt think all time..but then he says later on this year his mind my change depending on who he beats..how is that "tearing Floyds ass out!"..lol

Comment

Working...
                    X