Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nicholas Walters Vs Nonito Donaire. Who Wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

walters KOs unconscious the hype job donaire ducker phony.

walters finishes what rigo started.

Comment

im just gonna say donaire, i haven't watched enough of walter but if all he's got is what he showed in the darchinyan fight, he's getting stopped

Comment

Originally posted by gingerbreadman View Post
        War Axe-Man! IMO this is where we see if Donaire has lost as much as we think he has. The Donaire of 4 years ago blows Walters out, but today Walters probably beats him.
        no version of donaire can beat walters. none. donaire sucks and walters will prove it like rigo did.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
          And the annoying ass Donuts to return

Donuts: Idiotic Irrational fans of Nonito Donaire

But If Walters wins, Expect him to put Jamaica back on the Map in boxing, which I fully expect Walters to do.
          I find this amusing seeing how irrational you are with certain fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
            I find this amusing seeing how irrational you are with certain fighters.
            If you think I am still irrational with Floyd, you are sorely mistaken. I lost a ton of respect for Floyd with what he said in those articles on Fighthype.

Broner has bigger balls than Floyd ever did. Broner has those watermelon sized balls and Mayweather has cherry pit/rasin sized balls.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
              walters KOs unconscious the hype job donaire ducker phony.

walters finishes what rigo started.
              Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
              no version of donaire can beat walters. none. donaire sucks and walters will prove it like rigo did.
              I never once believed in the Hype. I knew from the get go that he wasn't that great. How did this guy get fighter of the year in 2012 over guys like Juan Manuel Marquez and even Danny Garcia. They all had better wins than Nonito did. ****, even Adrien Broner had better wins in 2012 than Nonito Donaire.

Comment

I think if Donaire won, it would be an upset. I think Top Rank is more invested in Walters now. They would not put Walters in with Donaire if they didn't think Walters could win. Arum and TR have faith in Walters. Expect HBO to be on Donaire's dick though.
                Is it really an upset if Donaire wins? He is easily the more accomplished and experienced of the two

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                  Is it really an upset if Donaire wins? He is easily the more accomplished and experienced of the two
                  He may be more accomplished. He has looked like absolute Garbage after the Rigo fight. He is primed to get taken down by a hungry lion like Walters.

Comment

donaire is 11/10 just to win so yeah it would be an upset.

Comment

I never once believed in the Hype. I knew from the get go that he wasn't that great. How did this guy get fighter of the year in 2012 over guys like Juan Manuel Marquez and even Danny Garcia. They all had better wins than Nonito did. ****, even Adrien Broner had better wins in 2012 than Nonito Donaire.
                      What do you mean hype? He's a hall of fame fighter, with ATG punching power. He only lost to Rigo, who will probably end up in the HOF also.

I'm not sure Donaire still has the hunger left. Its hard to know how good Walters is considering his competition, but he has looked devastating. I would lean Walters right now based on him being the bigger and fresher fighter.

For what it's worth he seems to be good at keeping that right hand up. He won't give Donaire easy shots at that left hook.

Comment

Working...
                      X