No announcement yet.

Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Helm View Post
    Can I say that I'm more impressed by how bad Klitschko was in this fight rather than how good Fury?

Klitschko didn't even trying to fight, embarassing performance. He better retire.
    No, I think Fury deserves credit. His switching and footwork made life difficult.

The quality of the fight, though, well. It was poor. Probably the lowest punch accuracy level in recent memory in a world title fight.

I just can't fathom why it took 11 rounds for Wladimir to show some urgency. He was so damn tentative.

Comment

• Originally posted by Machinist_X View Post

Originally posted by TheBoxingfan101 View Post
      lennox lewis thought tyson fury would get KO'd by wlad klitschko,
      anyone see lewis face in the background in the ring? loool
      Watch him wrench the mic from Lennox and then go "ere old that" and pass him his water bottle lmfaooooo.

Comment

• Still haven't quite processed it tbh. I'm happy for Fury though, and think boxing is better off with a character like him.

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        Did anyone else notice Wlad's blatant attempt at headbutting Fury?
        That was ridiculous. Wasn't that just prior to Fury getting a point taken off too? Can't remember now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
          How can his legacy be tarnished if he retires or even if he rematches again and loses?

That's the thing when you lose a fights at the end of your career and that's that. It takes nothing away from what you achieved previously.

I doubt anybody will be challenging WK's GOAT status for about 100 years now the bar has been raised so high.

If Wladimir Klitschko pulls a LEwis and rematches and wins- he will continue to add to his legacy, that's all, but he will always have the Fury loss on it as a blemish to everything he achieves AFTER that!!

The "dominance" will have been broken.

Really it seemed to be the exact same case as Lewis's losses here- in ring laziness and over-confidence. Whether it was age related or not is debatable.

I am hoping this loss resurges Wlad's fire to rise above adversity like he has displayed like no other boxer previously. Even if he loses again I am hoping he might give a much better account of himself than he did tonight.
          In other news..

Eat your crow elroy boy!! EAT IT.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattleAxePurist View Post
            Absolutely terrible fight both fought like ****
            The butthurt is realllllll

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              You can't respond with anything intelligent so you get angry....
              Hahaha.U scored the whole fight for Wlad.

Comment

• Originally posted by RED REP View Post
                See you in 23 days!?

Where you at bruhhh?!
                Who the fuck are you?

You're a pathetic British teenager who hooped on the Fury bandwagon just because Tyson is from the same country as you are, that's who you are.

Your only contribution to this thread was trolling like a child that you are. No boxing analysis, no breakdowns, nothing. Just cheerleading.

And now you're acting like you're some kind of boxing guru who was telling us for years what would happen

I promised you I'd make you my bitch after the fight and I will if you carry on with with this shit. So please do.

Tyson Fury won, not you.
                Last edited by Szef; 11-29-2015, 06:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
                  Who the fuck are you?

You're a pathetic British teenager who hooped on the Fury bandwagon just because Tyson is from the same country as you are, that's who you are.

Your only contribution to this thread was trolling like a child that you are. No boxing analysis, no breakdowns, nothing. Just cheerleading.

And now you're acting like you're some kind of boxing guru who was telling us for years what would happen

I promised you I'de make you my bitch after the fight and I will if you carry on with with this shit. So please do.

Tyson Fury won, not you.
                  Wow, this guy is seriously butt hurt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                    Watch him wrench the mic from Lennox and then go "ere old that" and pass him his water bottle lmfaooooo.
                    you could tell lewis didnt like it when he passed him the bottle lool,
                    give me the mic and take the bottle lmaooo

Comment

• Weltz!!!
                      You've put me on your ignore list!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Eat that crow boy!!!
                      Coward. Eat that humble pie, I can see your thread you made. Humble pie all round.

I told you Fury would be 2 Fast 4 Klit.
                      I told you this would be glorious!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X