No announcement yet.

What boots do you have?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What boots do you have?

Need a new pair of boxing boots as some may know the variety in the uk is pretty lame i've used lonsdales low tops for like 6 years and i wanna switch it up someone recommend me a good pair. I wanted some reeboks but couldn't even find them on the internet.

They are really narrow. Also the grip doesn't last too long on them. I'm not too sure about other boots since those are the only ones I've had

Comment

Adidas Pro Bouts- I've been wearing them for about a year, and I train 4-5 days a week. I wear them pretty much for everything I do in the gym except running. Pricey, but they are holding up really well. I did recently have to have the sole repaired where it cracked a little but it was an easy fix. I've tried lonsdale and other adidas but Pro Bouts have the most natural feel for me. Worth the $.

Comment

Adidas Box Hog

Comment

i got a few through the years.

asics (the onee you see zab judah wear), roy jones boots in white and grey,nike machomai, everlast hydrolock, the new everlasts in lowtop (my fav shoe), nike lows that are in black in red. also sell em in black and blue (my other favs) and adidas rival IIs

Comment

I got Title boots. I like them but then again I haven't tried anything else. The Nike pacquiao boots looks sick. They are pricey tho. If I ever need new ones I'll definitely try the pacquiao ones lol.

Comment

Working...
            X