Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Adrien Broner vs John Molina & Keith Thurman vs Robert Guerrero Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guerrero gets forced to quit.

Broner probably takes the decision but Molina likes the inside too, if Broner throws punches in bunches it makes the fight a lot easier with his handspeed. This is a fun fight right here.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth. View Post
      Broner does have a pretty decent chin but he's flat-footed and not hard to hit, there's only so much you can take on the chin.

Broner should practice using his feet in camp if he wants to make this an easy fight
      Eventually Broner will get better on his feet. He will learn to use his feet for sure. They will save him in the long run. I bet he will be more active in the ring as well. You will see a new and improved Broner this year, Trust me.

Comment

Molina is 5'11, Broner is 5'7. With the extra height I don't think Molina will find it all that difficult to land the overhand right hand that Broner has shown himself to be vulnerable to, he could also clip him on the inside with something. I just like Molina's chances over an inactive (in terms of work-rate) Broner.

Comment

Molina is a mediocre fighter. Nothing against the guy I hope he wins but... He's just not very good. I predict he gets totally shut down (which unfortunately reignites Broner mania).

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
            Molina is 5'11, Broner is 5'7. With the extra height I don't think Molina will find it all that difficult to land the overhand right hand that Broner has shown himself to be vulnerable to, he could also clip him on the inside with something. I just like Molina's chances over an inactive (in terms of work-rate) Broner.
            Damn, you act like broner can't improve on his workrate. It's a new year. Watch, I am sure his work rate has improved tremendously.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
              Damn, you act like broner can't improve on his workrate. It's a new year. Watch, I am sure his work rate has improved tremendously.
              Isn't he really overweight right now? I guess he could improve his work-rate, but it's not something I would bank on. Broner sits on the ropes and doesn't move around much, Molina would prefer that in an opponent. I'm taking Broner to get clipped or hurt somewhere along the line and Molina to finish him. If I'm completely wrong so be it

Comment

Guererro is the test all thurman fans have been waiting for... guererro is a full blown ww now, and can take a punch very well, hes a southpaw with very good fundamentals and can punch a bit.. thurman is a ? In my mind because sometimes he seems unsure of himself especially against a fighter that uses his head in there, like a bundu.. guererro is obviously no bundu but i think it should be a good fight, with alot of give and take action... ill go slightly with the more seasoned veteran in guererro to pull off this fight by decision or late shock stoppage.

Molina is a good lanky fighter thats packs alot of power in his bread and butter punch.. the right hand.. but he has shown the ability to get beaten to the punch and outboxed in the ring... broner doesnt move much but he is pretty good defensively and has a pretty good punch himself and has very good speed... personally i dont see a ko happening in this fight, but i think broner will win a 9-3 type fight where he may taste the canvas...

Comment

Guerrero Ko
                  Molina Ko

Comment

Good card. Very good for a Haymon card.

Thurman finally getting a solid Top 10 fighter, about time. I think he'll win but may some some issues.

Broner-Molina should be a decent fight. You would expect Broner to win though.

Comment

I got broner and thurman

Comment

Working...
                      X