No announcement yet.

Dog owner confronts cops after they shot his dog

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    they'll get a judgement. an apology and some reinbursement.

but still..... if a dog attacks you, you have to shoot it.

you're not gonna let a dog bite you.
    That's not the point. If you're on another persons property without consent you don't have that right.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
      Stupid police, didn't know what to do when he entered a private home................lol.
      Chups would go out and say "why are you ruining my dinner?", wouldn't you, lad?

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
        That's messed up, coming home to find out somebody killed your dog for no reason.

I had a German Shepard that died and I legit loved that dog. I didn't even realize how much I did until he was gone, and I would get flashbacks of how he always seemed happy whenever I was around and how he always followed me everywhere and I get teary eyed.
        Did you break out the tomato sauce afterwards though, mate?

Comment

Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post
          With all the various other methods available such as stun guns, tazer, sleep darts, non lethal bullets, gas grenades, why is there ever so high use of shooting with lethal weaponry at high volume, at fatal body areas?
          tranquilizer darts, rubber/beanbag bullets, tear gas grenades are not carried by cops.

ever seen a cop before?

baton, gun, ammo, handcuffs.

sometimes pepper spray or taser.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
            lolololol

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
              That's not the point. If you're on another persons property without consent you don't have that right.
              1. you don't need consent.

everyone always thinks that cops need a warrant all the time. they don't.

2. if a dog attacks you, it doesn't matter if you have a legal right to be there or not, you shoot it. or at least pepper spray it.

no one is gonna let a dog bite them. cop or not. legal or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                1. you don't need consent.

everyone always thinks that cops need a warrant all the time. they don't.

2. if a dog attacks you, it doesn't matter if you have a legal right to be there or not, you shoot it. or at least pepper spray it.

no one is gonna let a dog bite them. cop or not. legal or not.
                I didn't say warrant. Cops can't just invade your property and destroy your property or kill your animals without probable cause and responsibility.

Which is why the city settled with the man for 10,000 dollars which he refused. You also keep hammering the point that "nobody is going to just let a dog bite them" when the point is is don't trespass on another persons property so you won't have to worry about a dog bite.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                  I didn't say warrant. Cops can't just invade your property and destroy your property or kill your animals without probable cause and responsibility.

Which is why the city settled with the man for 10,000 dollars which he refused.
                  well they did shoot his dog. i knew they'd offer some money.

a dog attacks you, you'll shoot it.

common sense.

no idea why he was there but if the dog attacked him, i understand why he shot it.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                    lol...

I don't eat dog but I'd rather roast canine than try your balanced diet of dick cheese, male cum and ball sweat.

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
                      lol...

I don't eat dog but I'd rather roast canine than try your balanced diet of dick cheese, male cum and ball sweat.
                      I ****ing love you, man.

I'd love to go for a drink with you, but doubt I'd be able to drink you under the table after that video I saw last night.

Comment

Working...
                      X