Pressure Fighters Losing At A High Level - Train Everything

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DIB420 View Post
    again... its all over youtube...

and... please tell me you're not a barry alt. (because that'd be downright pathetic)
    I'm not... The analysis I find on youtube is very different from what I want watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Acrobaleno View Post
      I'm not... The analysis I find on youtube is very different from what I want watch.
      it goes a bit off topic, though this thread is one big off topic, but:
      could you please elaborate what kind of analysis you want to see, why, and
      how you think it should be done?

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        Check my responses to Barry's posts. I never was insulting when commenting on things he had put up initially. I just offered comments and a different point of view of his breakdowns and videos or comments.

In all the years I have been a live, I never seen a grown man be so sensitive to what people say about his videos or comments. I mean if you put something on a PUBLIC forum, then you should expect a lot of idiots responding but when you get intelligent responses, don't get upset.

I didn't respond to respond, it came from my many years of training and just wanting to discuss different ideas and philosophy within boxing. The problem with Barry is, that if you have another idea outside of his own, he makes sure to insult in a sarcastic way and let you know he knows it all.

If you can't have basic conversations with people about things, then what is the point. I have been involved with boxing for over 25 years and as a former boxer and now trainer, I don't come into conversations with people like I know more than they do. I humble myself and try and learn from EVERYONE I meet.

Barry is about himself and his own recognition, he stated that himself from the very beginning. It's a shame because I would have loved to have serious conversations about boxing with him but instead I got insults veiled in sarcasm and condescending comments on almost everything.

I don't care what people think about me, nor do I want to be known or recognized. In boxing you do that by training fighters and letting your work speak for yourself.
        I did not mean you by any means. I just sat in general, for instance Floyd Mayweather is unquestionable success in terms of money and wins in the ring, but at least half of the boxing crowd talks badly about him regardless all his succes.

Comment

Originally posted by NVSemin View Post
          I did not mean you by any means. I just sat in general, for instance Floyd Mayweather is unquestionable success in terms of money and wins in the ring, but at least half of the boxing crowd talks badly about him regardless all his succes.
          I wasn't answering you in specific, I was just making a point to those out there thinking we are picking on Barry.

I get called out on many things all the time, I don't go and tell people because I'm a boxing trainer that I'm right and you are wrong.

That's the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by NVSemin View Post
            it goes a bit off topic, though this thread is one big off topic, but:
            could you please elaborate what kind of analysis you want to see, why, and
            how you think it should be done?
            Like all videos in this thread except for #2. boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=594436

Most analysis I see on youtube are people talking to the camera and I don't like that.
            Last edited by Acrobaleno; 05-15-2013, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X