Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HOLY **** Pac ****in traded with tony!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it was round 6. And I thought he was about to fold but then he took them with ease throws bombs of his own. Best round of the fight for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by 6Bound View Post
      Yup Pac pretty much washed Margos face with fists....I would say it was about the 4th round when Marg realized he was in there with Bruce Lee..
      LOL true. There were some good rounds in there where Pac took quite a few shots, but gave Marg 3 back in return. Had me worried a bit in some of those rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by joelab75 View Post
        Marg has some power specially outweighing Manny by that much. Floyd now has no chance of beating Manny. hope the fight happens.
        sharp fast counter punches r different homie to slow wide looping punches even when theres less weight on them

Comment

That little guy has a very good chin. I no longer have any doubts that Pac can trade and overwhelm a purely defensive fighter like Mayweather.

Comment

Pac took some shots. There was one Uppercut to Manny's face that was rough. When I saw it in slow mo I almost ****.

Comment

Originally posted by danny711 View Post
              Pac took some shots. There was one Uppercut to Manny's face that was rough. When I saw it in slow mo I almost ****.
              Yeah, I almost fell down on my chair on that one when i saw it on slow mo. f'uking epic!

Comment

Originally posted by joelab75 View Post
                Marg has some power specially outweighing Manny by that much. Floyd now has no chance of beating Manny. hope the fight happens.
                I better stop you there, for saying No chance of beating.....

Comment

Originally posted by crack_head25 View Post
                  Yeah, I almost fell down on my chair on that one when i saw it on slow mo. f'uking epic!
                  Imagine, if you are a mexican and a fan of Margo,

Comment

Originally posted by nozorok View Post
                    That little guy has a very good chin. I no longer have any doubts that Pac can trade and overwhelm a purely defensive fighter like Mayweather.
                    floyd isn't purley defensive hes a counter puncher with defense

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
                      That was ****in insane. He was trading with a guy 17 lbs. heavier than him. Pac was playing with fire there LOL.
                      I dont whats roach game plan coming into the fight, but that wasnt the same PAC. He basically the PAC of 06, he didnt use his footwork. And when trapped to the ropes, rather than slip and slide to the side, he traded. I guess Manny wants to entertain the viewers. But that was dumb as hell!

Comment

Working...
                      X