No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Steward, Team Lee Push For Info on Chavez Drug Test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Steward, Team Lee Push For Info on Chavez Drug Test

Andy Lee, Irish Kronk middleweight fighter put on a brave performance in his WBC world title challenge against champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr on Saturday night at the Sun Bowl Stadium, El Paso, Texas.

Lee to his credit went to the champion’s backyard with 20,000 Mexican cheering for Chavez Jr. at the Sun Bowl Stadium a long way from Limerick, Ireland. He prepared meticulously for the fight and did everything that was asked of him to promote the fight. He showed courage and heart and did his utmost and best in the fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I did notice the ring size seemed a little small, but I thought it was just camera angles and such. But did anyone else think that Stewart's advice to Lee was to rigid and not good? I saw Chavez going on stronger and stronger each round with no signs of being tired, and Lee's boxing wasn't keeping Chavez at bay nor was it stopping the power shots from landing.

Comment

I haven't seen the fight was the ring noticeably small?

Comment

Roy Jones talked before the fight about it being a small ring

Comment

Yes the ring looked like a child's play pen.

It was noticeably smaller.

Comment

HAHA excuses excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
              I haven't seen the fight
              Oh my god.

Comment

I'm with Steward on this one.

The whole thing just left a bad taste in the mouth of boxing fans. It seems as though Chavez Jr is being babied and gets special treatment.

Comment

The lack of transparency when it comes to JCC Jr is just ridiculous. This kid hasn't proven sh-t and he's being babied and treated like a superstar. What the hell is going on?

Comment

the first thing i did notice was the ring size. lee had nowhere to run.

Comment

Working...
                    X