Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nonito Donaire Scores Big In Returns to 122 Lbs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HIGHNESS View Post
    Damn, no matter what happens for Nonito, there will always be hate. He fights Rigo, he lost, then gets labeled a hype job bum and gets no credit not ducking the guy. He fights Walters, doesn't duck him, loses and gets labeled a hype job bum. He fights other fighters, destroys them, he gets labeled a hype job. People are just mad he didn't turn out to be the next Pacquiao. There's truly no winning in boxing with fans. To be fair as a true unbiased boxing fan, Donaire could be labeled as an A- fighter, Rigo at A+, and Walters at A (until he beats the top rated fighters in his division).
    he did it to himself tho some **** he did after the rigo fight and before was ridiculous the fact people say hes the most hated fighter that shouldnt be and all that is kind of ridiculous cause u have to ignore so much **** to take that sentiment

Comment

Lol at how all these faqqots hate Donaire, blatant racism!

Rigo's best win and they slate him constantly!

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
        Lol at how all these faqqots hate Donaire, blatant racism!

Rigo's best win and they slate him constantly!
        Not liking a guy is racism now. This whole sites racist then

Comment

My man, #teamFlash

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
            he did it to himself tho some **** he did after the rigo fight and before was ridiculous the fact people say hes the most hated fighter that shouldnt be and all that is kind of ridiculous cause u have to ignore so much **** to take that sentiment

Comment

It's great that he gets back in the win column with a get well fight at home. Now, let's see if he is ready to make a another crack at the elite of the division. Here's to seeing a better and more rejuvenated Nonito Donaire!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wiz1030 View Post
                Not surprised he looked impressive. As far as I'm concerned he was back vs. Walters. He came out with the fire in his eyes in that fight. Walters is just better
                Yeah I thought he looked fired up against Walters. But he seemed to lose faith in himself very quickly. He just sort of charged the guns head on instead of trying to find a way around them. He fought with heart but not a whole lot of confidence.

I don't know how much he has left but I'd like to see him with Frampton. Don't think Frampton will fight Rigo so Donaire-Frampton is as good as we're likely to get.

Comment

Donaire always looks good against these robotic midgets, not taking anything away from him. I think he could beat either Frampton or Santa Cruz and likewise, Donaire would be a nice name on both Frampton and SC's resumes.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
                    Lets get that Donaire hype train going again folks common ! I miss it. The one thing I dont miss tho is the pointless overload of articles. "Comment thread for: Donaire scratched his left ball today" Member that?
                    Yeah, Khan pretty much filled that role.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                      ya and while donaire was still at 122 wanting to go up arum was saying in interviews he didnt think it was a good idea and didnt think he would be successful with it. at the time i thought he as nuts and just didnt like donaire but he was right
                      Well, arum sensed he was trying to pull a pacman in there, and, not everyone can do it, in fact, only one ever did it. No amount of steroids either could ever get you to 8 weight division and be truly dominating doing it. A lot has been trying to do it and so far all failed miserably. It takes more than will power and fighting spirit to do it as well, you need more that, you need to have a unique skill, something boxing has never seen before, a little bit of luck and willing champion to fight you as well, Pacquiao was able to sneak through super-stardom due to his diminutive size and people thinking he is truly one-dimensional who is just a simple typical brawler, and in early part of his career, he truly is, but they didn't anticipate the rate of his learning curve which is indeed truly phenomenal.

If pacquiao dominates floyd on his may 2, then, all experts and traners will start to scrutinize the detail on how the fighting style of pacquiao works down to the last minute detail. Because right now, most of the experts still do not believe in it, but if he beats floyd convincingly, they will be forced to to take a second look at it, after all, you can't argue with evidence anymore.

Comment

Working...
                      X