No announcement yet.

Scott Quigg Vs Carl Frampton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
    Eddie Hearn sending at least half of them to touts and Stubhub (who he has a connection to) is what it's about. The tickets will now sell at more than 5x the actual price and his wallet will get a little fatter.

Eddie is like a white Don King, screwing people over for more cash every chance he gets.
    This right here. I'm not complaining because I've got my tickets but the pompous prick only released 9000 tickets to the general public this morning. There's a video of him saying it on YouTube. I think it's very likely he's sold some to third parties, who'll sell them off for massive prices and Hearn gets a cut from it.

Comment

Originally posted by El Pistolero View Post
      This right here. I'm not complaining because I've got my tickets but the pompous prick only released 9000 tickets to the general public this morning. There's a video of him saying it on YouTube. I think it's very likely he's sold some to third parties, who'll sell them off for massive prices and Hearn gets a cut from it.
      Greedy kant. Didn't realise they were on sale until they were all gone. Then by the time I was looking at buying it off resellers the ****test seats were still £140.

Bummed as I actually live in Manchester, would've been an unreal night.

Comment

To be fair when you see stubhub has a row of 10 available it's 100% he sold them direct as the maximum allowed was 4 each.

He may aswell just admit it

Comment

Originally posted by CraigM View Post
          To be fair when you see stubhub has a row of 10 available it's 100% he sold them direct as the maximum allowed was 4 each.

He may aswell just admit it
          Seems the standard thing to do these days for big events.

I hate stubhub.

Comment

Cant believe people are slagging Eddie Hearn off. British boxing was next to dead before he showed up. Now its thriving again and we have 11 world champions yet people still find a reason to moan.

Tell you what. How about Eddie hearn doesn't make a mint yet we have fcuk all to watch just like it was a few years back.

Swear to god some people will find a reason to piss and moan about anything

Comment

Can't wait for this fight.I got Quigg by stoppage.

Comment

even match

Comment

a year ago I would've gone for Frampton, now its a toss up, maybe Quigg a slight favourite

Comment

I'm still picking Frampton but quiggs size will be an important factor

Comment

I'm surprised a bit by the poll results. I think Scott Quigg should win this one on points. Quigg is an awesome professional in terms of training and fitness. and Frampton has been avoiding him for years where Quigg always wanted this fight. A fairly big clue as to how they are both thinking. Frampton even went the IBF route to avoid fighting him a year or so back. Plus Quigg destroyed Frampton's best opponent - Martinez.

Frampton is still very good so it's a close fight but Quigg should win.

Comment

Working...
                      X