Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DJ Khaled Makes Himself Look Like An Absolute Fool On Espn First Take.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    They are. If you check album sales, PitBull and Khaled, Iggy Azaela or whatever.....their album sales suck. They sell singles well though.

Cole out sold Kanye last time out. Schoolboy Q, though he tends to have some ass mainstream songs, solid 100K+ plus first week. Kendrick and Macklemore went platinum, which is really like going 2-3 times platinum 5-10 years ago. I agree Macklemore has some whack stuff, but the guy is still saying something and better than 95% of these Chief Keef or Wayne types that are straight ass.

Krit and Yelawolf didn't really catch on though, which sucks. They're dope, the South doesn't appreciate it's actual good artists anymore it seems.

I'm looking for Logic and Joey Bada$$ to do something this year. Both guys debut albums come out, and both have done big stuff in the mixtape world, and have millions of views on youtube. Hopefully they break through.
    Logic has some good music. check out his song: Man Of The Year.

Comment

• I wonder what DJ Khaled will say when LeBron Leaves Miami.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
        I wonder what DJ Khaled will say when LeBron Leaves Miami.
        The streets told him so? Do people actually listen to any of his music? Guy sounds so ******ed and thats giving a compliment.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          Nah. There's PLENTY of hip hop artists putting it down still. We have current relevant ATG's that I don't need to name.

Plenty of young talent. Cole, Kendrick, Joey bada$$, Logic, Quest, Yelawolf,Big Krit, etc.
          Not everyone listens to hip hop, me thinks the mainstream listens to the top 40. I for me am a fan of pitbull. Would I buy his album? Nope, but the b*tches bump to his music.

I feel as though hip hop died a long time ago and we get garbage music now. I used to listen to wu tang, tupac, biggie, KRS one etc.

However I do like ASAP rocky because he said motorboat her boobs

Comment

Working...
          X