No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DeMarco Comes From Behind To Knock Linares Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: DeMarco Comes From Behind To Knock Linares Out

Staples Center, Los Angeles - Antonio DeMarco (26-2-1, 19KOs) came from behind to stop former two division champion Jorge Linares (31-2, 20KOs) in the eleventh round to capture the vacant WBC lightweight title.

[Click Here To Read More]

Wow.... What a fight!

Comment

What the ****???

BoxNation is NOT live!

It's like 5 minutes behind.

Comment

sick

That was a sick round, Linares has himself to blame...too much machismo when he could have boxed smart behind the jab..though easier said than done.

Props to Di Marco tho for stepping up and getting the stoppage..

Great Fight.

It looked like part of a Saw movie.

Comment

linares looking sooo sharp early on wow what a turnaround. great fight

Comment

Lol

lol

Comment

Linares, why man................................

Comment

Linares too brave for his own good. But I would love to see a rematch of this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by larss7on View Post
                  That was a sick round, Linares has himself to blame...too much machismo when he could have boxed smart behind the jab..though easier said than done.

Props to Di Marco tho for stepping up and getting the stoppage..

Great Fight.

It looked like part of a Saw movie.
                  It looked to me like at that point he didn't really have a choice. I don't think he could really see anything. I have a feeling he was swallowing blood too, the way he was grimacing whenever they touched his nose, I have a feeling it was badly broken.

They need to go back to the gym and teach him to hold. He could have easily averted that whole situation if he just grabbed on to demarko, and gave himself a chance to wipe the blood out of his eyes.

Comment

What does this say about how good Valero was? This does convince me the dude was the real deal even though Linares is a little bit overrated.

Comment

Working...
                    X