Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mother jailed in UK for crying rape!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Mother jailed in UK for crying rape!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ide-shame.html

Serves her right. If it was me sentencing her, she would have got a minimum of five years. The true victims are the countless men who are now serving long prison sentences for rapes they did not commit.

The single mother pleaded guilty to perverting the course of justice after police found nearly an hour's CCTV footage of the consensual intercourse taking place.
    Wow, the guy gives her an hour of sweet loving and that's how she repays him?

Comment

that was a hot story, what's up with all this slut guilt?

I banged out this girl in a back bathroom at a club, it was awesome, she was all kindsa down. when we got back to chill with everyone she started crying at the table.

wackadoos.

Comment

After watching Alexander get exposed for the crude neophyte he is, I'm tempted to say that I'd pick Zabby to beat him by ktfo.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
          that was a hot story, what's up with all this slut guilt?

I banged out this girl in a back bathroom at a club, it was awesome, she was all kindsa down. when we got back to chill with everyone she started crying at the table.

wackadoos.
          Some girls are weird. What do they expect is going to happen when they go back to a guys place? Some girls just want to lie on the bed and only kiss and chat and push away your wandering hands. Other girls can't wait to rip your trousers down, but in the morning they act all distant and cold.

Women need to man up.

Comment

Working...
          X