No announcement yet.

soto karass will beat berto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soto karass will beat berto

for some reason i feel that karass will just stalk and beat up berto in their up coming fight. soto is never in a bad fight... he,s fought everyone and still continue to be hard as nails... berto i believe has been in two brutal fights and seems to have gotten worse on defense and punching output... hit once and hold hit once and hold... i see no way he wins this fight by throwing 10 punches per round while soto throws 40 plus punches per round... i say he beats berto up and berto quits like cotto did against margarito... too much pressure... karass wins... anyone elses believes soto beats him up pretty bad????

Berto's speed and explosiveness will be the key factor. He'll catch soto karass hurts him badly and finish him inside 5 rounds.

Comment

would love it if it happened... love seeing berto get beat up, except i have a feeling bertos speed will be too much and itll be similar to mosley-margarito

Comment

soto is an entertaining fighter and he his a big dude for 147 BUT berto has been hyped to the max and has limitations but he his far too talent for soto karass who is very much a limited fighter who has size. i think bertos hand speed and foot speed will be too much and i see him stopping karass mid too late

Comment

It also maybe worth noting Berto's inactivity.

I can certainly see your point and it would not surprise me. Karass throws some volume and is relentless. Berto's stamina sucks and Karass is relentless to the body.

I don't think I'd be remotely shocked if Karass came away with the W.

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
            would love it if it happened... love seeing berto get beat up, except i have a feeling bertos speed will be too much and itll be similar to mosley-margarito
            lol was thinking the same thing and fight comparison

Comment

I'm pegging Berto by KO, but his stamina is still suspect. he'll start good and then who knows. If he's drawn to an inside fight with his mouth gaping, he could get KO'd or outworked..... more outworked than KO though.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                I'm pegging Berto by KO, but his stamina is still suspect. he'll start good and then who knows. If he's drawn to an inside fight with his mouth gaping, he could get KO'd or outworked..... more outworked than KO though.
                Considering how he's already lost the war of attrition twice now against ORtiz and Guerrero, I'm willing to bet this looks a lot like Margy/Cotto than Mosley/Margy

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
                  Considering how he's already lost the war of attrition twice now against ORtiz and Guerrero, I'm willing to bet this looks a lot like Margy/Cotto than Mosley/Margy
                  Ortiz and Guerrero both levels above Karass though

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    It also maybe worth noting Berto's inactivity.

I can certainly see your point and it would not surprise me. Karass throws some volume and is relentless. Berto's stamina sucks and Karass is relentless to the body.

I don't think I'd be remotely shocked if Karass came away with the W.
                    All very valid points. I wouldn't be shocked at all if Soto won. Berto's stamina is his biggest issue IMO. It's hard to win rounds if the guy you fight throws twice as many punches as you and you aren't a defense fighter.

Comment

Working...
                    X