Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chris Algieri vs Devon Alexander. Who wins at 147?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Devon is a piece of **** bum.
    Then what is algieri because he's nowhere near as accomplished or experienced?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Then what is algieri because he's nowhere near as accomplished or experienced?
      Algieri isn't racist against Chinese people.

I wish you could've seen me at Devon Porter. Jumping out of my seat. It was fantastic.

Comment

devon alexander wins a clear decision here. alexander has been fighting top competition for years and even if his style isn't always entertaining, it's usually very effective. porter, khan & bradley are the only fighters to hang an l on devon. people are rating alexander way too low based of his recent losses. the guy is very skilled and will outbox algieri. both guys have shown they can get close decision over brawlers (algieri over provo, alexander over matthysse/maidana) but this would be a chess match. algieri will be game but I think alexander keeps him in the cage.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          Alexander is more skilled with a much better record. Yes he lost every round to Khan but Algieri would have lost every round to Khan as well. Algieri lost to Pacquiao by the most one sided score I have ever seen. Algieri has one win over a good fighter and that's his Ruslan win that he didn't deserve. Algieri will never be a champion again and he doesn't belong in the big leagues.
          That's my view on this. Algieri is incredibly overrated and has done absolutely nothing to prove he can beat or even compete at that level.

Comment

Devon beats the breaks off that bum .

Comment

Algieri isn't racist against Chinese people.

I wish you could've seen me at Devon Porter. Jumping out of my seat. It was fantastic.
              So? Devon is still miles ahead of Algieiri in every sense despite his inability to make a coherent argument about why he doesn't patronize Chinese restaurants in his area.

Comment

So? Devon is still miles ahead of Algieiri in every sense despite his inability to make a coherent argument about why he doesn't patronize Chinese restaurants in his area.
                Algieri outboxes Devon.

His racist ass will follow him around the ring grunting.

Comment

They are both bums. I am not convinced that either one of them can compete at that "level". Some of Devon's biggest wins was nothing more then a result of hometown cooking.

Both fighters suck. It would be a boring as fell fight. I agree with Shenmue, the boxing fans would be the biggest losers here.

Comment

Algieri outboxes Devon.

His racist ass will follow him around the ring grunting.
                    Algieiri would get slaughtered. All he's proven is he can get beat up by mediocre and top level opposition.

Comment

Algieiri would get slaughtered. All he's proven is he can get beat up by mediocre and top level opposition.
                      Speaking of getting beat up by mediocre fighters, Devon just pretty much got shut out by Amir Khan. lolz

Comment

Working...
                      X