Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the Ebola epidemic government created?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    I don't read too much into things like this until people I respect start talking about it and one of those people is a friend of mine who is currently a researcher at Aberdeen university in Virology, he has multiple degrees, one from Cambridge, so the guy knows what he's talking about. He also spent a year researching viruses in Africa.
    I've got this friend who works as a researcher at the University College of London in Virology and Epidemiology and he has more degrees than your friend including two from Cambridge and he says your buddy is full of shit.

Comment

THE EBOLA STORY DOESN’T SMELL RIGHT
      The only intelligent and responsible policy is to stop all commercial flights to and from ebola areas

http://www.infowars.com/the-ebola-st...t-smell-right/

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        THE EBOLA STORY DOESN’T SMELL RIGHT
        The only intelligent and responsible policy is to stop all commercial flights to and from ebola areas

http://www.infowars.com/the-ebola-st...t-smell-right/
        So Alex Jones is advocating for a paranoid and crazy overreaction!? That doesn't seem right...

Comment

I think the government saw Weltschmerz's lounge thread about the 9/11 conspiracy and brought ebola to the country to divert his attention from that thread because he was getting too close to uncovering the truth.

war bigfoot
          Last edited by Mike D; 11-06-2014, 06:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            I think the government saw Weltschmerz's lounge thread about the 9/11 conspiracy and brought ebola to the country to divert his attention from that thread because he was getting too close to uncovering the truth.

war bigfoot
            Warmer. You're getting there.

logistically they used a fake plane/video 4 transport.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

health officials call Ebola "the deadliest outbreak in history"

so far there's been a grand total of...1 death in the US

we're doomed

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post

we're doomed
                That Hindu misdiagnosed the case. The 1 death was found to be mad cow and everyone from Arbys was jailed.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
                  Many articles have surfaced that maybe the Ebola virus is part of a government program, perhaps part of a grander scheme of mind control,

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-ebo...uction/5394976

Thoughts?
                  ... And the Americans never "landed" on the Moon... And they've created Hitler's gas chambers and HIV and who knows what else... like 9/11 a.s.o.

... I forgot: they've got the Knights' Templar thesaurus as well, right?

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
                    That Hindu misdiagnosed the case. The 1 death was found to be mad cow and everyone from Arbys was jailed.
                    that's why I only fcuk's with the Chick-fil-A

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post

we're doomed
                      the world does not revolve around the united states.

Comment

Working...
                      X