Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan vs. Molina + Undercards RBR & Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All the Khan fans better get used to seeing their boy fighting sparring partner level opposition on Showtime.

Comment

• Well, that was sparring with a big audience. Slowly step up the competition now.

Comment

• so who is next for khan?

i hope he keeps mayweather out of his mouth...floyd already said khan cant even carry his jock strap...

i wanna see victor ortiz vs khan

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
          AK got some good sparring tonight...thats all!!!....Garcia rematch is on deck!!

If this is the version of Kahn that shows up to fight Garcia, I see the same result, because he was getting caught with big shots.

Comment

• Khan should stay away from big punchers

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              You realise he's fighting 5,000 miles from home? he could fill a stadium in his hometown.
              What's Khan's highest attendance at home?

Comment

• I think its still a bit too early to look too much into the performance by Khan. New trainer, still looked pretty similar, but he picked his moments and threw some better combinations. Inside he looked good too.

I think he needs at least two more fights before taking on the big boys because he is still way too open.

Comment

• This reminds me a lot of when Khan fought Kotelnik. And everyone was talking about how Khan is a brand new fighter.

And Kotelnik was a top fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    You realise he's fighting 5,000 miles from home? he could fill a stadium in his hometown.
                    which is what i dont understand.
                    please stop trying to make khan happen here in america lol
                    he doesnt sell out arenas here...why not fight back home?
                    he will never be on mayweather's level which is what i see him trying to do...

Comment

• Viva Mexico??? Really???

Comment

Working...
                      X