I cant get a girlfriend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

marry a scottish woman

Comment

like right now i got the urge to go pop 7-8 vicodins. Im so ****ed up. I just hope some of you high school kids read this and see what a loser drugs make you. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
        Get a blow up doll
        been there done that.

not just any doll either. it was a mall order russian sex doll. i picked her from the post office and they called the bomb squad cuz it was 1990 and they saw it was sent from russia so they thought it was a bomb from the communists.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
          like right now i got the urge to go pop 7-8 vicodins. Im so ****ed up. I just hope some of you high school kids read this and see what a loser drugs make you. . .
          Send me your vicodins and percocets man, that stuffs destroying you.

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          been there done that.

not just any doll either. it was a mall order russian sex doll. i picked her from the post office and they called the bomb squad cuz it was 1990 and they saw it was sent from russia so they thought it was a bomb from the communists.
          whos alt are you????

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
            What's your agenda? Why are you posting this trash?

Self Martyr?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
              What's your agenda? Why are you posting this trash?

Self Martyr?

Im pretty much alone, i have no one to talk to. just real lonely i guess.

Comment

Dont take this the wrong way G Dog means this with respect..

You say you takin pills and alcohol? Maybe you should respect yourself more cuz what kind of girl is going to love someone that doesnt love thier own self? Clean yourself up and get your confidence up and you can get lots of women

the key is loving yourself first then the rest is easy, Good luck bud

Comment

Originally posted by mike tyson77 View Post
                  im pretty much alone, i have no one to talk to. Just real lonely i guess.
                  drugs. Get off them.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Go to AA and meeet some hoes in the same predicament, tell them you got a 6 pack at home that you're going to throw away.

Seriously though, clean yourself up. Prescription meds are one of the worst epidemics unleashed on our generation. You're suffering from 1 (or a few) of the many side effects those pills have. When you're not on them, you probably get withdrawal or dope sick. Alcohol should only be drunk in social situations or a casual glass of wine, anything else is excessive.

You need something that fits into your obssessive personality, replace the booze and meds with GOD. Read the bible and go to church, infinitely better than the garbage you're filling your life up with now.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
                      Go to AA and meeet some hoes in the same predicament, tell them you got a 6 pack at home that you're going to throw away.

Seriously though, clean yourself up. Prescription meds are one of the worst epidemics unleashed on our generation. You're suffering from 1 (or a few) of the many side effects those pills have. When you're not on them, you probably get withdrawal or dope sick. Alcohol should only be drunk in social situations or a casual glass of wine, anything else is excessive.

You need something that fits into your obssessive personality, replace the booze and meds with GOD. Read the bible and go to church, infinitely better than the garbage you're filling your life up with now.
                      What helped G Dog thru tough times is being active and exercising doing sports and running...it gets your mind in a positive place and gets you sexy for the women

Comment

Working...
                      X