Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why has nobody made a legit movie of Genghis Khan yet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His goal was to spread his seed and he accomplished that. THink of how many people today are related to him.

Comment

Gengis Khan and his crew have slant eyes. no white boy no big movie

Comment

Oh I'm sure the rap community would love him because theft, murder, rape and more would appeal to them as cool ass gangsta stuff, but it's not a big enough audience. The west has had plenty of genocidal maniacs throughout their history, they don't need to give attention to another one from the east who was 10 x as disgusting.
        Last edited by BKM-; 04-29-2016, 07:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
          Oh I'm sure the rap community would love him but it's not a big enough audience. The west has had plenty of genocidal maniacs throughout their history, they don't need to give attention to another one from the east who was 10 x as disgusting.

interesting given your opinion of muslims, the genocidal acts associated with khan were mostly against the caliphate.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post

interesting given your opinion of muslims, the genocidal acts associated with khan were mostly against the caliphate.
            The problem is they also wrecked havoc on the Assyrians and other christian minorities in Mesopotamia. Massacres, rapes, destruction of priceless ancient artifacts, historic libraries etc. The mongols weakened us that much more and made it much easier later for the muzlims to oppress us for centuries to come.

I love the crusaders, not the Mongol invaders. Enemy of my enemy is not always my friend.

And btw, many of the Mongols would later convert to shizlam and mix with whites and middle easterns, creating modern eurasian places like the stolen Anatolia and the rest of Turkey, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan etc.

If anything they expanded islam despite starting out by fighting it.
            Last edited by BKM-; 04-29-2016, 08:08 AM.

Comment

The original player. Estimates indicate he screwed millions of women and 1 in every 6 humans is a decedent of his.

Comment

The Conqueror (1956) with John Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post

And btw, many of the Mongols would later convert to shizlam and mix with whites and middle easterns, creating modern eurasian places like the stolen Anatolia and the rest of Turkey, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan etc.

If anything they expanded islam despite starting out by fighting it.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                    The problem is they also wrecked havoc on the Assyrians and other christian minorities in Mesopotamia. Massacres, rapes, destruction of priceless ancient artifacts, historic libraries etc. The mongols weakened us that much more and made it much easier later for the muzlims to oppress us for centuries to come.

I love the crusaders, not the Mongol invaders. Enemy of my enemy is not always my friend.
                    it's been a while since i've read this stuff but from what i remember genghis khan's sole mission in the Middle East was to wipe out the khwarezmid empire, he and the original mongols didn't have any issues with anyone else there. on the contrary, nestorian christians were valued in his empire and his grandson kublai's yuan dynasty. the illkhanate horde converted to islam however and that's where ****, naturally, got sour. timurlane, who was also a muslim conquerer associated with the mongols arguably did the most damage there.
                    Last edited by John Barron; 04-29-2016, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Definitely agree. There is an epic story to be told. I listened to the Hardcore History Wrath of the Khans series a year or two ago & realized this is a story that someone needs to retell on film. At very least the History channel needs to do some Vikings like series which does this story justice. Whoever can take my money when it gets made. F#ck another superhero movie.

Comment

Working...
                      X