No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: George Foreman: Klischko Was Afraid To Engage Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by whatismyname View Post
    The klits waited for everybody to retire to start their reign. Foreman is an all time great who took on all beasts. There is no comparison what so ever.

and why do you losers bash these boxers?
    im no bashing anybody - im simply pointing out that foreman would probably be ruined by either klitschko, and that he only sees the NEGATIVELY in Wladimir's performance.

i love big george as a boxer, i love his old fights, and even his fights when he was older. one thing i noticed, is that george was actually a better boxer/puncher later in his career than early. ive never seen such ugly, looping punches coming from a guy who was a world class heavyweight. i respect all boxers so much, though. to go in that ring for 12 rounds takes some huevos.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
      He was 38, not 37. And he had not fought in 10 years. And you think it was not tough for him to get back in shape? Just stupid on your part.I'm not even going to waste time on your other garbage which is typical of you. You're a terrible poster and a liar as well.
      Another vile tongued piece of lower humanity who cannot conduct himself in decent company.I'm not looking to educate you, however much you show you need it. If you can't conduct yourself in a responsible, discoursive manner, please get off the board. Don't comment on any of my posts or I will bar you. Then you can write as much and as offensively as you wish,.....with no one to answer you.,

Comment

• Originally posted by whatismyname View Post
        The klits waited for everybody to retire to start their reign. Foreman is an all time great who took on all beasts. There is no comparison what so ever.

and why do you losers bash these boxers?
        Sounds like a new Klitschko conspiracy....tut, tut......... There's no stopping these guys they come up with something new all the time. What I want to know is HOW the HELL do you know what the Klitschkos planned?? I don't know, and none of the very staunch Klitschko supporters here know, so why only YOU?? please tell??

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
          Frazier was six foot tall and averaged somewhere in the 210 range. So the answer is no George I can't imagine Frazier going after Wlad.
          you ****in mad!!!!...Joe would go right at Wlad and Vit...not sayin he would have success but he wouldn't b!tch or freeze up in there with them...c'mon son!!

Comment

He was 38, not 37. And he had not fought in 10 years. And you think it was not tough for him to get back in shape? Just stupid on your part.I'm not even going to waste time on your other garbage which is typical of you. You're a terrible poster and a liar as well.
            People who call me a liar, often live to regret it. One last little thing before I part from you, forever it seems, An athlete of say 38, who knows what dedicated training means, can easily get into shape even after having been out of the ring for 10 years. During those 10 years he wasn't lolling on the beach, he was keeping fit to a certain although lesser extent. When he decided to return to action he made no attempt to pare down weight so his regimen was not so severe, concentrating just on endurance and making a few dollars.

And the guys he was fighting were the worst that could be found, were easy to handle. He was paid little, which makes me even more certain that he was not returning to win a title, and the enormous string of monthly nobodies were enough to fund his little church.

I remember the fuss when he had his first comeback fight. People didn't know whether to believe him or that he was trying a crazy stunt to try to impossibly regain a title. Until they found the kind of guys he was fighting. His first was a guy called Stan or Steve Zouski, a very early victim,I seem to recall, of the very young Mike Tyson, who half killed him. And this set the level for his opponents through the next 20-30 (I don't know how many, but a lot) opponents, none of whom could do more than raise their hands. He built up his KO record on these no-hopers. And he got his Moorer fight after a single fight-a loss,in the preceding 2 years I think (correct me if I'm wrong) .

So what's "ALL-Time Great" about that?? I noticed that he blatantly ducked larry Holmes all through his second career although Holmes was actually INSULTING him to his face about it. He could never get him to fight. Call me a liar on that, and put big money on it, and I'll teach you a lesson you'll remember.

And I have to dispute with ignorant people about this overgrown "ham-and-egger "All-Time Great" who was stripped as soon as he won his paper title, and then fought nobody for 3 more years before losing to Shannon Beriggs ...SHANNON BRIGGS......Pshaw.

Comment

And he WAS 37 when he began to train for his comeback,..not 38, although who the hell cares. Which makes YOU the liar. I prefer to just call you a fool.

Comment

• I thought he engaged more than usual.

Comment

• Cus D’Amato once said “no swarming heavyweight who ever lived would defeat George Foreman.” and I believe it!
                  This is not true!Cus D'Amato said that a swarmer could not beat Foreman fighting the way Frazier or Marciano did,ie,straight forward without counter puncher ability or not being elusive and without using combinations.

Comment

• George Foreman's boxing legacy: He is the dope in the phrase rope a dope.

Not sure if people should be taking boxing wisdoms from a guy most famous in the ring for being a moron. I mean this guy wasnt even clever enough to think of names other than George to name his kids. He needs to go back to selling grills.

Comment

• Originally posted by Die Antwoord View Post
                      George Foreman's boxing legacy: He is the dope in the phrase rope a dope.

Not sure if people should be taking boxing wisdoms from a guy most famous in the ring for being a moron. I mean this guy wasnt even clever enough to think of names other than George to name his kids. He needs to go back to selling grills.

Comment

Working...
                      X