• Show
Clear All

who is brook to dictate the weight? lmao brook jelly on khan

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
      Khan has turned the sport on it's head

I think what Khan did is great for boxing

I think we will see others take more risks now

I think he believes that he can beat Canelo.

He is daring to be great.

Nothing wrong with that at all.

Comment

Brook is a punani.

GGG Team already stated a thousand times no 155 for anyone other than Mayweaater.

All Brook does is fight low opposition if he can... and then call out Khan or other names to help sell his fight.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
          Khan has turned the sport on it's head

I think what Khan did is great for boxing

I think we will see others take more risks now
          I think it could but then again best wait for May, it could be a circus !

Comment

Khans making Brook grow a pair!

Comment

Brook should've said "get me Miguel Cotto @ 155." That would've made sense. If GGG doesn't want to fight Canelo @ 155, then we know (and Brook knows) that GGG is not fighting Brook @ 155. He also should've asked for Cotto before he agreed to fight Bizier!

Comment

If brook doesnt fight any of the top 5 welters this summer or maybe Cotto at 154, i will officially no longer be a fan. I do blame Eddie hearn for the rios fight not happening, rios was a easy fight yet rematch clauses and all that!! There was No need!
                Hearns only interested in making big uk match ups, frampton v quigg as an example, doesnt want to risk his fighters abroad. Worse then bob arum

Comment

I guarantee that KB will walk if Hearn doesn't sort a big fight out in the summer. Hearn just isn't delivering for him and you can tell its getting to him. If he ends up fighting in the states he should sign with a neutral promoter then he can get decent fights from across the board.

Comment

so when khan and brook lose this is their excuse to make their fight. they're both coming off loses with nothing to lose,but just to gain nothing

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                      I'd have no problem of Brook vs. Golovkin at 155.

Brook is a legit WW who has no business at MW. Meeting in the middle is perfectly normal. Also, Golovkin and his promoter never rejected the 155. They rejected the 155 with mandatory status for WBC belt.

That is the most gay-ass **** I have ever heard !

No wait, this is.....

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                      What they always said is that they want Canelo to vacate, then they can negotiate weight afterwards.

Comment

Working...
                      X