Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's more likely to happen in boxing first?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's more likely to happen in boxing first?

-Ward vs Andre Dirrell
    -GGG vs a Big name
    -Floyd vs Manny
    -Mike Tyson returns and knocks Wlad out his panties
    -Wilder or Fury dethrone Wlad
    -Paul Williams recovers miraculously and returns
    -Al Haymon having sex with Oscar in drag
    -Fury stops ducking and fights Larry
    -BrushMyHair sneaks into Broners locker room and steals his brush
    -Paris Hilton gives birth to Mannys baby after a wild night of Manny licking BBQ sauce out of her ******* region

Poll coming with multiple choice since my random options are so sweet :weedbear:
    Andre Ward vs Andre Dirrell
    0.00%
    GGG vs a Big name
    30.30%
    Floyd vs Manny
    0.00%
    Paul Williams having a miraculous recovery and returning to boxing
    6.06%
    Mike Tyson returns and knocks Wlad out his panties!
    9.09%
    Fury or Wilder dethrone Wlad
    3.03%
    Al Haymon has sex with Oscar in drag
    27.27%
    Fury stops ducking Larry X!
    3.03%
    BrushMyHair sneaks into Broners dressing room and steals his comb!
    15.15%
    Paris Hilton has Mannys love child after a wild night of Manny eating BBQ sauce out her cooch!
    6.06%

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
    -Ward vs Andre Dirrell
    -GGG vs a Big name
    -Floyd vs Manny
    -Mike Tyson returns and knocks Wlad out his panties
    -Wilder or Fury dethrone Wlad
    -Paul Williams recovers miraculously and returns
    -Al Haymon having sex with Oscar in drag
    -Fury stops ducking and fights Larry
    -BrushMyHair sneaks into Broners locker room and steals his brush
    -Paris Hilton gives birth to Mannys baby after a wild night of Manny licking BBQ sauce out of her ******* region

Poll coming with multiple choice since my random options are so sweet :weedbear:
    Definitely al haymon having a tranny orgy with Oscar , it's happened once, it can happen again

Comment

Boxing's Omar? Floyd is boxing's Omar. He's the King, he picks and chooses his spots, and he goes into hiding when the threats call him out.

Kirkland is more like some random Barksdale goon inside the stash house.

Comment

Paul Williams rebirthing

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Boxing's Omar? Floyd is boxing's Omar. He's the King, he picks and chooses his spots, and he goes into hiding when the threats call him out.

But.....but....Kirkland goes into hiding when he tries to switch lovers like Omar every time he comes out of hiding he finds a new stud, except James always goes back to Anne Wolfe. She's the ultimate domi-matrix....

PLUS! Kirkland is James fn Kirkland! Canelo ain't man enough to see him in the streets!

PLUS PLUS PLUS!.......is this really the first time you noticed my sig hahaha its been there for a good month since Canelo showed interest!

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post

I cannot believe you didn't make a gay referance.

Comment

i picked a big fight for golovkin.

i'am also not entirely convinced that manny and floyd won't fight. i still think that fight outsells floyd - canelo. can you imagine the kind of buys that thing would have gotten at their peaks? they obviosuly made more money overall without fighting eachother, but that one fight would have been freaking massive.

manny and floyd would have easily cracked three million ppv. if canelo does 2.2, manny and floyd at their peaks shatter that. they'd still outsell it, and they're both past it.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                i picked a big fight for golovkin.

i'am also not entirely convinced that manny and floyd won't fight. i still think that fight outsells floyd - canelo. can you imagine the kind of buys that thing would have gotten at their peaks? they obviosuly made more money overall without fighting eachother, but that one fight would have been freaking massive.

manny and floyd would have easily cracked three million ppv. if canelo does 2.2, manny and floyd at their peaks shatter that. they'd still outsell it, and they're both past it.
                I agree. I feel like they will agree to fight outside their primes like soon. Pac only resigning with Arum for one year only shows Manny is thinking about moving to make this fight. I just think he really wanted to beat Bradley too.

I think Wilder and Fury have the best chance of beating Wlad if they make it too a fight with him without losing first.

I think Andre Dirrell will be world champion before Ward comes back too.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014
                  Al Haymon has sex with Oscar in drag.

He probably already has.
                  It has happened many times, in fact word is that's how Rod Salka got his shot with Garcia. Salka was mopping the bathroom floors at Taco Bell during his shift where he walked into the stall and found DLH and Haymon wearing leather ass-less chaps while choking each other on the toilet. They offered him the fight to keep it quiet.

Comment

Broner is going to be missing a few hair combs before he calls it a day. BrushMyHair is a warrior and will most likely pull off the upset soon. No comb is safe around this man.

Comment

Working...
                    X