• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    2013................the end of boxing as we know it, smh

I agree......

Comment

This is getting silly already. All these guys pulling out over broken nails! It's starting to get rediculous. Back in the day fighters didn't have 3-6 months to go away for a training camp. Sometimes fighting twice a week! How can you even compare that to these softies today??

Comment

So the bad luck continues in 2013.

Comment

wtf? You don't need a doctors note, this isn't grade school.

The new trend of 2013 is to post pictures of injuries and other crap....

Comment

wow I'm a huge boxing fan but this is a disgrace I'm bout to turn to ufc... we haven't got a decent match yet this year. thanks u BS promoters!

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
              hmm, good post man.
              lmfao take that Janet Jackson hat off!.. didn't think to many people caught that.

Comment

Velez was staying in the Sheraton Hotel in Caguas. Their team want him to do a camp away from home. The damn idiot was in the pool with his girl and step son when he injured himself. The only good thing about this is that he might be expose later and he will be relevant a few more weeks. Jodio pendejo.

Comment

Damn man, was looking forward to this one. Velez is talented but I was really excited to see how he handled the rugged PDL.

This year is getting off to a bad start.

Comment

Working...
                  X