Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
    lmao.. broner doing the electric slide

Comment

Broner don't get credit for sheeeeeyat, biznatches.

He said he's a ferrari and Maidana was a go-kart. Exact words from that motherf**ker.

NO CREDIT BYTCHES BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
        I won't give him credit because they thought for sure this was just a name to add to their resume. Their mindset was like, this guy is one dimensional and has fought some names that you don't have to fight when you beat him. That's how it works when you are building up stars... Broner however felt it inside and it showed through the whole thing. I believe he had a premonition of what was to come, his behavior was very strange leading up to the fight.
        naw people know maidana can crack its no secret yea its a match of styles but hes a threat to anyone any night, broner just believed in his so called skills enough to pass the test. he thought he could hang with anyone at 147

Comment

Originally posted by I don't lose View Post
          Even though his camp and him thought Maidana would be a cake walk, he stepped up and fought what was an ex champion, one who can hit hard. He did what real boxing fans asked for, and that was take a risky fight against a real threat. Whether you like him or not, that was admirable and I commend him for that because that is what makes great fighters, taking risks, and putting it all on the line. That is what boxing is about. Not the money, but putting it all on the line in the ring against the best.
          *Salutes*
          the punch stats really let you know the kid can take a beating he has a decent chin! lol if this doesn't affect him and he sharpens his skills he could be pretty good but he needs hella work

Comment

I won't give him credit - first and foremost he is a professional boxer, taking a tough fight is not something he should be praised for, it should be accepted that if he talks the talk (and oh boy he does that) he must show he can walk the walk.

The boy is a disrespectful idiot and a disgrace to boxing with his antics in and out the ring.

He has had his wings clipped, hopefully we will never have to listen to his crap anymore.

There are plenty of young talented boxers without Broner's ridiculous approach to self hype - they deserve credit for getting on with their business and building a career.

Broner is a ******ed child, wandering around in a rapper's dream, on Saturday he woke up in his worst nightmare.

Time to grow up or get out Mr Broner.

Comment

No credit for being essentially a glorified punching bag. If the fight were actually close then he'd get some credit but he's just too unskilled for me.

Comment

Working...
              X