Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great trip to varadero but 7 days not enough

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, you would be stoned to death if you disrespected these people like you're doing here in their faces. You tell a group of men over there, those same words in Spanish. That would be your last trip.

I thought you were a liiiiitle bit cool back then, though these bragging threads were making you look a bit dumber every time you posted one. But you showed your true colors now with your disrespect. It's funny though how you went from saying these girls are nice and that they're actually your girlfriends and you met their parents[a sign that you believed you were taken serious], and now you have a little change of tone since a couple of people told you what's the deal now, you come out of hiding and say it was just business all along and basically calling them hoes now. Very inconsistent with your past threads about these girls.

Comment

I think it's a mutual understanding between Joe and the girls. I don't judge joe because I am no one to judge him but I have told him before I could not do what he does because I am trying to get myself involved in my religion. I respect he has the balls to do what he wants and lets the world knows and doesn't give a rat's ass what anyone thinks.

This sort of arrangement happens everywhere in the world. Look at some other cultures and religions where marriage is arranged for the convenience of the families. In other countries men can have several wives as long he can provide for them.

Joe gets the girls because he has the money, but in reality what woman wants to be with a broke ass dude? I don't know of any that do......

Those girls are probably the happiest they have been in years with Joe than with a local pimp who probably abuses them and takes all they have.
      Last edited by piojo del norte; 07-01-2012, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
        i'm sure you could...lol! the difference between you & me is i tell the truth & don't pull punches. i also enjoy hatemail which you people are writing. HOOKERS & BLOW kev is winning...hahahaha...this so funny!!!!! thank you for the amusement. i could post my videos to but they might get me banned...i have a nice collection now thanks to the carribean....VIVA LECHE!!!!!! lol!
        Lol you're a loser.

The difference between me and you, Joe, is that you need money to buy sex while I don't. No one is getting mad at what you're doing. The thing is, if you start talking about these things you do over here in NY, you get laughed at for being a loser. You're bragging about it like you're really a player or something. The last thing people do here is brag about boning chicks in the Caribbean cause they're so easy to get, you don't need a dollar to bone them. Well I can't speak for every one, apparently you need more than a dollar just to get sex. And BTW one of your "hookers" actually looks like a man. Damn, how you pay for sex, and still can't even get at least a decent looking chick.

Comment

@ this thread

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Lol you're a loser.

The difference between me and you, Joe, is that you need money to buy sex while I don't. No one is getting mad at what you're doing. The thing is, if you start talking about these things you do over here in NY, you get laughed at for being a loser. You're bragging about it like you're really a player or something. The last thing people do here is brag about boning chicks in the Caribbean cause they're so easy to get, you don't need a dollar to bone them. Well I can't speak for every one, apparently you need more than a dollar just to get sex. And BTW one of your "hookers" actually looks like a man. Damn, how you pay for sex, and still can't even get at least a decent looking chick.
            lol! don't worry i won't be going to the DR because i could get the same type of ass in my local zoo...

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              @ this thread
              lol! i'm loving it!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                @ this thread

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                  lol! don't worry i won't be going to the DR because i could get the same type of ass in my local zoo...

Come on man, what is that thing in the first picture of your album?

Talking about ass in a local zoo, she looks she has an ass for a face

Comment

Yeah, you went from calling them nice, my girls, meeting their families, caring for each other, to now calling them hoes, trash, a business, etc etc lol

Someone is a little butt hurt right now.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

Come on man, what is that thing in the first picture of your album?

Talking about ass in a local zoo, she looks she has an ass for a face
                      lol! right on KEV i like you because you take things with a grain of salt...i've slept with much uglier women then that & bragged about it...i got no shame & have nothing to hide. SOC gets really upset & that is what i want. well i'm heading down to the skin bar for 2 beers then down to whyte ave for canada day festivities then i'm going find the fattest & ugliest whale & harpoon it tonight...nothing turns me on more then a woman who has a heart attack walking up 8 stairs but i bet she will run up those same stairs if i leave a big mac at the top of the flight....

Comment

Working...
                      X