Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Cottos win over Sergio > Floyd's resume
        You're officially a pac turd.

Comment

I'm scared for ops well being after the self ether in this thread

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            I'm scared for ops well being after the self ether in this thread
            Self ether? I don't see any Cotto excuses after Manny stopped him, do you?

Comment

Originally posted by Berry Picker View Post
              Self ether? I don't see any Cotto excuses after Manny stopped him, do you?
              Yeah he did actually did you not read the first page of your very own thread?

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                Yeah he did actually did you not read the first page of your very own thread?
                Uh, no he didn't. It wasn't til some time later that the weight supposedly had an effect on him.

I'm pretty sure in the future there will be an interview where a former champion talks about how his knee gave him problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Berry Picker View Post
                  Uh, no he didn't. It wasn't til some time later that the weight supposedly had an effect on him.

I'm pretty sure in the future there will be an interview where a former champion talks about how his knee gave him problems.
                  Ok so he made excuses then didn't he

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
                    I've never used that as an excuse. There is no doubt that Cotto is my absolute favorite fighter, but it's my responsibility as a boxing fan to be realistic and objective. I don't think any version of Cotto beats Pacquiao. Like I said, he's my favorite, but I understand that there are better fighters, mainly Mayweather and Pacquiao. Cotto's success and willingness to fight everyone has certainly made him one of the era's greats though and a lock for the HOF. He's a true throwback and an excellent ambassador for the sport. I'm proud of him.
                    Are you kidding me?!? If Marquez could plank Pac in their last fight, and judging from Pac's subpar performances ever since that fight, Cotto could most definitely beat this version of Pac. However the fight's never gonna happen 'cause Cotto is not falling for the catchweight trick again. There's no way he's gonna fight Pac in any weight less than 154, plus he has two other lucrative fights to look forward to without draining catchweights in Canelo and Mayweather rematch.

Comment

Working...
                    X