Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan: Peterson Falls In 6

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan needs to be properly trained on the art of clinching and holding. He needs to do something about Peterson's constant, suffocating pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
      Khan needs to be properly trained on the art of clinching and holding. He needs to do something about Peterson's constant, suffocating pressure.
      Agreed. Khan's behavior becomes so erratic when he gets under pressure, he needs to learn to keep his composure in those times of war. When Peterson gets up on him like that, throw uppercuts to the head and solar plexus. To prevent Lamont from even getting that close, use a strong jab and foot-work. When all else fails, clinch him, don't push him. Khan can beat Peterson convincingly if he didn't let the pressure overwhelm him. Khan's skill-set is rather limited and if he can't either find a way to neutralize Peterson with his own style, or add new wrinkles to his game, then he's gonna lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
        Name your amount khan does not get stopped!
        You're right, he probably won't get stopped....I was just talking it up a bit. I'll put 100 Million on Peterson to win though

Comment

Last time it was a case of an African American referee called Joe Cooper clearly favoring the African American hometown fighter Peterson.

This time its a neutral venue, a neural referee and judges, Plus Khan won the first fight anyway and i see him wanting to stop Peterson this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Boiled View Post
            Last time it was a case of an African American referee called Joe Cooper clearly favoring the African American hometown fighter Peterson.

This time its a neutral venue, a neural referee and judges, Plus Khan won the first fight anyway and i see him wanting to stop Peterson this time.
            actually Peterson won the first fight, and he'll win the second one cause one thing that's certain, is khan is easier to read than Dr. Seuss, and Lamont will expose him yet again...

Comment

Lets see what people think; But I really think that this fight is going to be alot more brutal than the first one, Khan is going to be looking for power to stop Peterson early before Peterson gets to settled into the fight.

Who thanks Peterson gets stopped by 6 rounds?
              Very doubtful. I think Khan is in for a harder night than last time. I still think he will win, but he is going to have to earn it.

Comment

Khan ain't stopping shit.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                  actually Peterson won the first fight, and he'll win the second one cause one thing that's certain, is khan is easier to read than Dr. Seuss, and Lamont will expose him yet again...
                  Joe Cooper was docking Khan points left right and center, Added to that it was "Dont throw any punches Khan", "Let Peterson win, Khan", "Stop fighting Khan", "Come on Khan" I dont think Cooper said "Peterson" once during the fight.

If this kind of officiating happened to African American boxer there would be allegations of racism and match-fixing! Also if Peterson won the first fight thanks to two points then Im sure he wont have any problem winning in a neutral venue with a neutral referee and judges.

Comment

no way. Khan needs to learn how to punch first. all them crappy pitty patty arm punches aint gonna do ****...

If anyone gets stopped its Khan... Petersons got Khans number...... PRESSURE PRESSURE PRESSURE..

Comment

Lets see what people think; But I really think that this fight is going to be alot more brutal than the first one, Khan is going to be looking for power to stop Peterson early before Peterson gets to settled into the fight.

Who thanks Peterson gets stopped by 6 rounds?
                      Won't surprise me if Khan is stopped Peterson.

In a rematch, a boxer like Peterson will continue the fight starting the 2nd half of the fight. Watch Khan peddling that bike starting in 3rd rd.

FACE the FACTS:

Khan has no time to develop a solid jab, AND his inability to fight inside will be his downfall. Khan doesn't do much body punch. He is done and will be disgraced. Only robbery will save Khan.
                      Last edited by sdcluser; 04-24-2012, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X