No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Floyd Mayweather is Fighting Erik Morales Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
    Pacquiao fought Mosley and Hatton the first Saturday of May for 2 of the last 3 years so it's obviously a target date for Arum, Top Rank, and co. This man is a habitual liar and distorter of truth.
    Everyone knows that just like everyone knows Floyd fights in Vegas.

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
      it's bradley isn't? it spill it already bob.
      Without a doubt that's who I think is next...then again.. how many Spanish/Mexican opposition is there for him at Welter besides Ortiz?
      None I think....

Comment

arum needs to retire... the old man's going crazy.....

smh @ him pullin this ****....

this is as stupid as people saying floyd was going to fight spadforra/ nate campbell/ and malignaggi.....

it's pathetic.....

morales.... yeah.... ok.....

floyd's only fighting BIG FIGHTs.... headline FIGHTs.... morales serves no purpose.... he'd fight Khan next before Morales...

Morales is fighting Jesse Vargas May 5th.....

this is Arum's way of blocking the negotiations.... it's up to Todd Debeuf to be mature.... cos Arum's ****ing crazy.

Comment

I'm not saying i like this fight. but is it really more redic than jmm bumping up. **** morales fought the toughest sob maidana very close at 140 jmm fought some nobody so who is really cherrypicking here? lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
            Pacquiao fought Mosley and Hatton the first Saturday of May for 2 of the last 3 years so it's obviously a target date for Arum, Top Rank, and co. This man is a habitual liar and distorter of truth.
            I agree...and Bob wanted that may 5th date.
            Whats crazy is how Bob says......we are not fighting a mexican next>

Who are you fighting next then Bob?
            Lets all take a lucky guess(BRADLEY)

Comment

arum talking about someone else's plans,
              just write a contract and mail it to floyd and if he doesn't sign it, move on. interesting he said we're not fighting a spanish guy next. hopefully it's a welterweight or bradley.

Comment

It's Abner Mares.

Little guy, Mexican, May 5th.

Makes sense.

Plus, he tweeted yesterday so It's definitely him.

Comment

Originally posted by sammiza567 View Post
                  I'm not saying i like this fight. but is it really more redic than jmm bumping up. **** morales fought the toughest sob maidana very close at 140 jmm fought some nobody so who is really cherrypicking here? lmfao
                  And now begins the, well.. it's okay for Mayweather to do it, excuse.
                  JMM could beat Maidana

Comment

manny's next fight.... a top rank fighter.... ie. tim bradley....

marquez and mosley only got their shots at manny because they parted ways with golden boy.....

since hatton, manny's only fought in-house..... bob arum's a piece of ****.

Comment

Arum:

Stop reading here

Comment

Working...
                      X