Shaking Fingers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaking Fingers

After today's workout I noticed after I got out of my gloves and whatnot,

If I spread my fingers out, my pinky really starts to shake pretty bad. Other fingers shake a tad, but I think that's only because they are attached to the pinky,

Is this normal???

(And a side question: Ignore if you wish, My trainer was pushing really hard on the mitts today, to the point where I could barely throw because of how much it was hurting my hands, will this ultimately be a really good thing? Or a bad thing?)

pain from working hard is normal and something you have to fight through, but if your having actual pain in your hands you should stop. if you hurt your hands or break something you cannot train. shaky hands from banging the bag has happened to me before but not to the point of pain. what kind of gloves do you use? hand wrap properly?

Comment

I felt my hands were wrapped properly,

what really hurt me was usually I go about 5 minutes on the mitts, with my normal trainer,

instead I went about 10 minutes on the mitts today with a different guy, this guy was pushing really hard back whenever I was throwing, to the point that my hands were killing me afterwards, what made me stop wasn't necessarily my stamina but how much my hands hurt from him pushing.

He said it was normal, and he said even if I hurt my hands, they would build up calcium deposits and over time I would have stronger bones then someone's face. And be able to hit harder (he was defending himself for pushing back so hard).

My pinky didn't hurt afterwards though, it was just shaking really bad.

Comment

bro that trainer is leading you in the wrong direction. your hands should not be in pain from mitt work, period. ensure they are wrapped properly and you are using quality gloves. that is nonsense about building up your hands. while true you can build up deposits, its not a strategy for toughing yourself up, its more a side effect. rest your hands a few days and ensure you are not injured. then study up on proper handwrapping. get 180 inch wraps or longer. what brand and size gloves do you use on heavy bag and mitts?

Comment

Working...
        X