No announcement yet.

Pongsaklek Wonjongkam vs Giovanni Segura

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pongsaklek Wonjongkam vs Giovanni Segura

Pongsaklek Wonjongkam is the next guy Giovanni Segura should fight.
    Pongsaklek Wonjongkam
    50.00%
    Giovanni Segura
    50.00%

Wonjongkam is my dude and is one of my favourite active fighters. I will root for him whoever he fights.

But he hasn't looked great recently, at all.

I think Segura might just be too much for him at this point. He's coming to the end of his career.

I hate to say it, but as a huge Wonjongkam fan, I don't want to see him in the ring with Segura at this point. I think Segura wins most likely.

Comment

giovanni has stated he would fight him,Even go to his country.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Wonjongkam is my dude and is one of my favourite active fighters. I will root for him whoever he fights.

But he hasn't looked great recently, at all.

I think Segura might just be too much for him at this point. He's coming to the end of his career.

I hate to say it, but as a huge Wonjongkam fan, I don't want to see him in the ring with Segura at this point. I think Segura wins most likely.
        Well sosa is getting the call to fight wonjonkam who you got there?

Comment

That'd be a badass fight. Pong likes a good scrap.

Comment

The last time I saw Wonjongkam in action was in late October of 2010 and he didn't look very good at all. He has slowed down a lot and didn't even look anything close to the guy that fought Kameda IMO.

At this point in his career, I think a guy like Segura would be a bad matchup for him.

Comment

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
              Well sosa is getting the call to fight wonjonkam who you got there?
              Man, I don't know. I really don't.

Been following him for so long and he has only got the credit he deserves at the end of his career when he's slowing down. It's a real shame.

I will give my view on him when I see him in a competitive fight and see how he reacts. His last 3 fights have been tune ups and in his last competitive fight before that he didn't look good. So I just don't know.

Comment

Segura punishes him into submission. Wonjongkam has been fighting too many little boys lately.

Comment

Wonjongkam is weeeeell passed it now. He don't look/fight like himself at all these days.
                  I don't think Segura will make it past Pingo.

Comment

Segura should be able to beat any of the titleholders at Flyweight Segura's 3 threats at flyweight are Edgar Sosa, IBF champ Moruti Mthlane, and Brian Villiora. The flyweight division is very weak right now and isn't very deep with talent. If Segura wanted to be undisputed champion at flyweight he probably wouldn't have much trouble in doing so.

Best fight for Segura is WBA regular champion Roman Gonzalez but that fight won't happen unless Gonzalez is willing to fight Segura at 112lbs also Ulises Solis is another guy that could give Giovanni trouble but Solis would also have to go up to 112lbs

Comment

Working...
                    X