Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Can Anyone Seriously Believe Floyd Ducked Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DLT View Post
    I wasnt talking to you. I was just talking to people in general. Thats why I didnt quote you. Im just talking to all the posters in the thread that still say he is scared or ducked someone out of fear
    Good, then i'm one of them.

Read again what i posted.

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
      I am not taking sides either, don't care what pac's eating or inducing.
      All i care about is for Floyd the fraud to prove what he's saying.

He said pac is one dimensional, an easy fight, a cheater, etc and saying he floyd is also the best of all time that no one can beat him.

If all that is true, then he should fight pac w/o any additional conditions from him as he said it's gonna be easy.

Otherwise, Floyd is the biggest fraud in boxing there is.
      Dude thats just talk. He would say that about anyone he's fighting just like Ali said and just like Toney says, Hopkins, and so on. Now I also think Floyd truly does believe Pac is inferior but like Canseco said an average guy can be a superstar on the juice. Im a Baltimore fan and I saw a scrub like Brady Anderson out the blue hit 50 homeruns. However, even with the juice I think Floyd believes he can beat him but he's not just dumb enough to run out there head 1st.

He didnt get to where he is by being dumb and then end up regretting stuff. He probably still may think something is up if Pac passes the test. Again, I think he may believe that Pac can juice even with the test but the testing will cut down on the amount he gets to juice. Im not saying I believe this, Im just telling Pac's side. Still, you cant say that he should do this and that just because he thinks he's better. Be fair man. Like I said, its just talk. You know if he beats Pac then after the fight he will be super nice to him and call Pac a legend and saying that he was just selling the fight

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
        That's called assuming my friend. If you can provide proof that actually happened I'll be glad to check it out.

Bottom line is Mosley vs Berto was literally days from happening, that fight WAS going to happen. Floyd paying Berto off doesn't cover the production HBO was putting on for the fight, promotion, etc. Mosley vs Mayweather happened due to unforeseen circumstances and Mosley was the next best option for Floyd after Pacquaio fell through and Berto dropped out. If Floyd wanted Mosley THAT bad, he would've fought him after his 18 month training session (excuse me...retirement).
        Clearly he wanted Pacquiao before Mosley, which is why JMM was his chosen opponent. There is no other reason for him to take on JMM than to beat him worse than Pacquiao did to try and make that fight happen. People always say Pac beat Hatton and Oscar worse than Mayweather did so he wanted to get back some of that by beating Marquez worse than Pac did.

He could have fought pretty much anyone but he wanted to create that storyline to set up and help promote a match up with Pacquiao. People must have learnt by now that a lot of the moves Floyd makes are calculated and for a reason, whether it be simply to get in his opponents head or to escalate public interest.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
          Dude thats just talk. He would say that about anyone he's fighting just like Ali said and just like Toney says, Hopkins, and so on. Now I also think Floyd truly does believe Pac is inferior but like Canseco said an average guy can be a superstar on the juice. Im a Baltimore fan and I saw a scrub like Brady Anderson out the blue hit 50 homeruns. However, even with the juice I think Floyd believes he can beat him but he's not just dumb enough to run out there head 1st.

He didnt get to where he is by being dumb and then end up regretting stuff. He probably still may think something is up if Pac passes the test. Again, I think he may believe that Pac can juice even with the test but the testing will cut down on the amount he gets to juice. Im not saying I believe this, Im just telling Pac's side. Still, you cant say that he should do this and that just because he thinks he's better. Be fair man. Like I said, its just talk. You know if he beats Pac then after the fight he will be super nice to him and call Pac a legend and saying that he was just selling the fight
          Oh goody, so everything was ALL JUST TALK?

So why malign and discredit everything a person's done IF ALL WAS JUST TALK????

Damn, after all those dirt thrown at pac....

Yeah, talk is cheap.

Comment

Floyd could've chose his next opponent BEFORE the Pac-Cotto fight.....but he waited to see if Manny won......if he wanted NOTHING to do with Manny he could've signed to fight somebody else.....the man agreed to 8 oz gloves and 10 mill weight penalty...WTF more does a man have to do?!?.....oh I get it.....I would take this some where else but the board seems to be very sensitive these days so I'm gonna fall back.....but the facts won't change whether you agree or not.....Manny wanted Floyd to pay 10 mill for every pound he came in over.....I never heard of that **** before.....why 10 mill?!?......maybe he was lookin for a way out, who knows?!? .....why didn't he agree to take the test and help the sport advance its testing procedures?!?....the SAME sport that he's the face of?!?.....if you buy those excuses then hit me up on ebay.....I got some excuses for sale since people seem to be buying them these days!!.....Floyd wanted Manny but Manny wanted no parts of OST drug testing!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
              Oh goody, so everything was ALL JUST TALK?

So why malign and discredit everything a person's done IF ALL WAS JUST TALK????

Damn, after all those dirt thrown at pac....

Yeah, talk is cheap.
              again, its not all just talk. I believe Floyd thinks he is better. I think the whole family respects boxers more. I think they have a ton of respect for a guy like JMM who mastered the sweet science but think Pac is just a brawler who throws alot of punches but that dont mean he should be dumb enough to just go at him if he thinks he may be juicing. You cant really say they are ripping on him because the fact is that if Pac said Yes then it wouldnt even really be a story. I mean Shane admitted he was doping but its not a story because Shane said yes so the Mayweathers arent even talking about it.

They arent talking because if a man is taking the test then what more can he do? Its the same way about Pac. If he said Yes then you wouldnt have heard much anymore but now they are like why doesnt he want to take it? Is he hiding something? Again, Im not even saying that Pac should. Thats not my place to say it but they did act like it was ok at 1st and my main point is that either way you cant say that he's scared of the man just for this

Comment

Working...
              X