Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto looking in great shape

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In great shape, but weighed 164 not so long ago ?

Comment

Originally posted by jorgepichardojr View Post
      He won't. Cotto gravely underestimated trout. His training camp was a mess and you can tell on the all access shows he was rather dismissive of trout. I think he learned his lesson. Cotto may still lose but I'm certain he will never be "trout"ed.

Cotto was not dismissive he got his ass handed to him by trout the same way pacquiao and margarito did .....cotto has taken so many losses its hard remembering his last decent win.

Comment

Originally posted by Balloonknot View Post
        Cotto was not dismissive he got his ass handed to him by trout the same way pacquiao and margarito did .....cotto has taken so many losses its hard remembering his last decent win.

Cotto would beat trout now. Trout was nothing more than a lesson-reminder...NEVER under-estimate your opponent.

So many losses? 2 were to the p4p champs, 1 very questionable margo..and the trout wake-up call. very hi ko ratio, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Keane View Post
          Road work is still the best for stamina. Running is the most natural exercise for your body along with squatting.
          Elliptical strength training is much better. Training methods have evolved, as we find out more about human anatomy. Much less grinding of joints, spine, discs, knees, cartilage...etc.

Comment

Originally posted by jorgepichardojr View Post
            He won't. Cotto gravely underestimated trout. His training camp was a mess and you can tell on the all access shows he was rather dismissive of trout. I think he learned his lesson. Cotto may still lose but I'm certain he will never be "trout"ed.
            Yep. Cotto said it himself that he was not in the right shape for Trout. I think he thought Trout was going to be a Delvin Rodriguez type fight.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
              Elliptical strength training is much better. Training methods have evolved, as we find out more about human anatomy. Much less grinding of joints, spine, discs, knees, cartilage...etc.
              ooo yeh I forgot 100 years of strength and conditioning has evolved faster than the human body.....the primary functions of the body is to run and squat. The running is bad for you myth has been debunked years ago.

Nutrition, periodization of training and DRUGS has benefited athletes more, people still run and lift weights like that always have.

Comment

he has 2 abs lmfao oh wow so do I.

Comment

They are building muscle mass and trying to make him stronger/bigger because of the chalanges at 160 pounds. Look at his chest and back they are building him to carry his strenght up.

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
                    In great shape, but weighed 164 not so long ago ?
                    Is mostly muscle mass. That is been what they are working on to make him a 160 pounder.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Keane View Post
                      Road work is still the best for stamina. Running is the most natural exercise for your body along with squatting.
                      Not true, boxing is mostly anaerobic.

Comment

Working...
                      X