No announcement yet.

Pain in nose and teeth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pain in nose and teeth

On Thursday i had a sparring.I got hit with straight right in nose and teeth.That whole day i had big pain in it.When i woke up next day i almost didnt feel it and it was gone by the end of the day.But when i touch or hardly push my nose it hurts and pain in 2 front teeths shows up for few seconds.Is it normal and it will go in few days?

Originally posted by Hipos View Post
    On Thursday i had a sparring.I got hit with straight right in nose and teeth.That whole day i had big pain in it.When i woke up next day i almost didnt feel it and it was gone by the end of the day.But when i touch or hardly push my nose it hurts and pain in 2 front teeths shows up for few seconds.Is it normal and it will go in few days?
    You don't come on random forums looking for professional type opinions on medical/injury issues. Go get it looked at, x-rayed and evaluated by a professional............. Rockin'

Comment

I dont really want to go to doctor i think its just pain that will go.I didnt ask for doctor opinion i asked for yours.Maybe you had same situation.

Comment

give it a week

Comment

I'd say what happened is the blunt force hit to your nose has caused some internal disruption - bleeding / bruising / swelling compressing a nerve called the nasopalatine nerve (look it up on internet). This nerve provides sensation to both, parts of your nose and has branches that supply sensation to your front teeth (central incisors). Disruption of this nerve ie from a punch can cause pain in both areas. Its the same reason that sometimes when you numb up front teeth at the dentist, your nose may feel a bit numb too - branches of the same nerve are anaesthetised. Hopefully your pain has gone by now and it was only temporary damage?

Comment

I don't want to go to doctor > < I want your opinions

Comment

Thank you Gnarly,I'm better now.Thanks for explanation.

Comment

No problemo, glad to hear it is better by now!

Comment

Working...
                X