No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Israel Vazquez To Lose His Right Eye After Years of Issues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by buddyguns View Post
    What's your real name so that I make sure to never support any of your fights? I got no time for a fighter that hates boxing fans.
    Thats about the dick heads who sit around talking crap and taking their own misery out on athletes who sacrifice for their craft. Not REAL Boxing fans. Figure out which one you are, then Ill let you know whatever you want to know.

Comment

They shouldnt have allowed the fourth fight, he had no business fighting with all the scar tissue and chit that he had by that point.

Comment

damn just watching the intro for marquez-vasquez 4 and theyre saying he already had 3 eye surgeries for a detached retina at that point.

Comment

Originally posted by Can'tHoldMeBack View Post
          So we shouldn't hear you calling other fighters ducks or cowards when they ask for better purses etc
          I can call them that because Ive put it on the line just like they have and I have much less skill and reflexes than most of the fighters written about here. But still, I only call cowards cowards and ducks ducks. I know the difference of being lowballed like Broner probably was by ArSum, and being unreasonable as a way to avoid a fight like Eubank Jr did after getting all that press attaching his name to Golovkin. Ive dealt with ArScum before and you can't get 5 grand out of the guy. He straight tells you to take him to court and spend 2 years and 4500 in legal fees to get it. This is when I was literally working a full time job and training at night. I eventually got it but only because they needed me for sparring almost a year later. Mind you that was for TWO fights AND 21 rounds of sparring over a weeks time. The dude is pure garbage and I cant wait till he dies. If not for Eddie Mustafa Muhammad ArScum would go to his grave owing me almost 10 grand. I dont doubt for one second that he offered Broner some inflated number and a contract saying he gets options if Broner wins. The infamous 2 fight option with more options if you win those fight contract and non-disclosure agreement before you even get to read the contract. Why do you think Floyd hates him so much and where do you think Floyd learned how to use Non-Disclosure agreements so masterfully even with drug test results? DIE ARUM DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
          Last edited by Lou Cipher; 07-17-2016, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Former world champion Israel Vazquez (44-5, 32KOs) is going to lose his right eye in the coming months - a likely consequence of his brutal four fight series with Rafael Marquez.

[Click Here To Read More]
            Sad news, wish him a speedy recovery. such a shame those guys got chump change for those fights.

Comment

Damn that sucks.

Comment

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                This is what us fighters face while you fat deadbeat cuckholds sit around judging athletes. You fat sweaty wheezing Turds.

Originally posted by buddyguns View Post
                What's your real name so that I make sure to never support any of your fights? I got no time for a fighter that hates boxing fans.
                I'd ignore the dolt. He's known as not being the most brilliant poster on here, by a long shot.

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                Sounds to me like this was more about medical malpractice than boxing itself.
                Let's see your medical license, Mr 'Expert'.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                  This is what us fighters face while you fat deadbeat cuckholds sit around judging athletes. You fat sweaty wheezing Turds.
                  You aren't a real fighter, not with that b*tch attitude. Who are you trying to kid? No one is falling for your act.

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                  Sounds to me like this was more about medical malpractice than boxing itself.
                  That's what I was thinking too. Vasquez appears to have fallen victim to some shady Mexican doctors/clinics.

For something as important as an eye you shouldn't mess around. Always go with the best expert advice you can, probably should have come to the U.S.

Comment

Sad news! Vazquez a real warrior in and out of the ring.

Comment

This bytch who goes by the name of lou cipher is nothing more then a piece of shyt little boy/ internet warrior who lives with his lesbian parents and has no life. So dont waste ur time with this fake azz bytch.

Comment

Working...
                      X