No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wladimir Klitschko-Alexander Povetkin: Pre-Report Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
    Yeah, but there are signs of slip usually. he's shown none. I think Wlad is still pretty much prime today.
    True, but then again the last few opponents hasn't been anywhere near the class of Povetkin.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
      Actually Rosneft, a oil company owned by the Russian state, came in as partners for 50% of the roughly 25 million cost.
      Thanks for the Info. So the russian state paid half the pursebid? Amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        It's pretty nuts. If Povetkin flops, it reminds me of Steve Wynn throwing down MAD MONEY to get Douglas-Holyfield and then saying screw boxing for years afterwards.

At least Povetkin hasn't been training on pizza is a frigging sauna.

Comment

what a joke, wake up world!!!Larry Holmes would've tore both these pretenders up...

Comment

Ya plus the promoter Ryabinskiy is the vice president of the Russian professional boxing federation.

Comment

It's pretty nuts. If Povetkin flops, it reminds me of Steve Wynn throwing down MAD MONEY to get Douglas-Holyfield and then saying screw boxing for years afterwards.

Yeah Unlike Douglas, Povetkin looks in shape.

Comment

Yeah Unlike Douglas, Povetkin looks in shape.
                Challengers better be.

Comment

Buster was in Heaven, at the Mirage's Buffet!!!

Comment

Yeah, but there are signs of slip usually. he's shown none. I think Wlad is still pretty much prime today.
                    The Ruskies, putting Up Big Bread; they must like their Man's Chances!

Comment

Why are you such a liar dude? The ring belt is the lineal title. Period. Its been that way for 100 years. It was awarded whether you were on the panel and agreed or not. Not only that but Vitali owned Chris Byrd who was number 2 at the time and lost by injury. Maybe you were just one of the only ones who disagreed. The other experts overruled you for a reason. Be a man and stop trying to rewrite history to suit you bro. Then stop taking yourself so seriously.

Comment

Working...
                      X