Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the greatest female fighter ever? How would she do against males boxers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
    Best female boxer - Rijker

Best female fighter - Rhonda Rousey
    I like Rijker too, along with Ali, Martin, Mia St. John and Ann Wolfe. What do you think of Holly Holm? She was a boxer who is now in MMA and has knocked out her opponents there so far.

I go with Rousey too. Gina Carano was good for the short time she lasted. Caitlin Young is tough and Sara McMann is a good up and comer right now worth checking out.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
      I like Rijker too, along with Ali, Martin, Mia St. John and Ann Wolfe. What do you think of Holly Holm? She was a boxer who is now in MMA and has knocked out her opponents there so far.

I go with Rousey too. Gina Carano was good for the short time she lasted. Caitlin Young is tough and Sara McMann is a good up and comer right now worth checking out.
      Honestly, I've never seen Holm fight. The truth is that I've seen more females competing in MMA than boxing recently.

Comment

Me too, I hear she's doing well in MMA now. You ever seen Carano or Kaitlin Young? She fought a war at the first Invicta card last year, pretty good chin. What do you think of Miesha Tate and the whole feud with Rousey?

Comment

Me too, I hear she's doing well in MMA now. You ever seen Carano or Kaitlin Young? She fought a war at the first Invicta card last year, pretty good chin. What do you think of Miesha Tate and the whole feud with Rousey?

I don't know Young, but I've seen Carano and was not really impressed. That roided up Cris Cyborg who beat her was good though. I love Miesha Tate. She has a tremendous fighting heart.

Comment

Okay thanks. I thought Carano had good stand up. One more thing. Do you like Tate better than Rousey?

Comment

Okay thanks. I thought Carano had good stand up. One more thing. Do you like Tate better than Rousey?
              Yes I like Tate more, but I also have tremendous respect for Rousey.

Comment

Okay. I like Tate too, but didn't like her headbutt on Rousey at the weigh in for the first fight and her pushing off Zingano as she got up at the end of Round 2.

So am I the only one here that liked Christy Martin? Too bad a fight with her and Rijker never happened.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  is that a question you really have to ask, dude?

they wouldn't even be fit to spar together.
                  Obviously she wouldn't beat any of the top super middleweights, but I can see her putting away some journeyman. Never underestimate woman man, I've been in judo tournaments and seen woman slam dudes on their face, STRONG dudes and not weaklings. And on them not being able to spar, did you know Laila sparred Jesus Ruiz when he was preparing for his title fight?
                  Last edited by slicksouthpaw16; 09-01-2013, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by slicksouthpaw16 View Post
                    Obviously she wouldn't beat any of the top super middleweights, but I can see her putting away some journeyman. Never underestimate woman man, I've been in judo tournaments and seen woman slam dudes on their face, STRONG dudes and not weaklings. And on them not being able to spar, did you know Laila sparred Jesus Ruiz when he was preparing for his title fight?

who is jesus ruiz?

a female 168 lber would not be fit to prepare carl froch, andre ward for a championship fight. that's absurd. if they didn't take it easy they would beat the hell out of these women.

a 168 lb woman would be badly hurt by a journeyman level 168 lber. glen johnson is the definition of a journeyman. he would DESTROY a 168 lb woman.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      who is jesus ruiz?

a female 168 lber would not be fit to prepare carl froch, andre ward for a championship fight. that's absurd. if they didn't take it easy they would beat the hell out of these women.

a 168 lb woman would be badly hurt by a journeyman level 168 lber. glen johnson is the definition of a journeyman. he would DESTROY a 168 lb woman.
                      Ruiz is the Mexican American that challenged Paul Briggs and Chad Dawson for their titles, losing a controversial decision against Briggs and getting destroyed by Dawson. And I didn't say anything about Ward or Froch, I said JOURNEYMAN, which automatically exclude someone of the level of Johnson who has not only been champion, but was at the top of light heavyweight for years. Dont let his record fool you. I'm not talking about former champs, but fighters with losing records that you would match a prospect against, just to see where they're at. I've seen numerous clips and videos on youtube of her sparring dudes.

Comment

Working...
                      X