Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lance Pugmire reporting that ive been banned for creating anohter May-Pac thread!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RisAri0 View Post
    Some of you all need to stop complaining that these 2 are too old now to fight each other, I'm past it now. Its not like they're on a decline in their division. If anything these 2 are still the best in the world and not even these young or prime fighters now can keep up with Manny and Floyd. Both fighters have that big fight experience and endless stamina. What more can u ask for?
    Yea last time I checked these 2 were top 3 p4p

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      You are saying that he purposely waited until Pacquiao got old and that if he wins now it won't mean much. The reality is that he wasn't the one who ran away from the fight in 2009-2010 when the match was at its peak. And the reality is that it is an ATG win for either even today.
      He did, just like he did with Cotto and Mosley. It's not the first time. The evidence weighs in heavily against Mayweather, Pacquiao has fought just about everybody that matters and had very few if nay negotiation problems mayweather has had negotiation problems with just about any name opponent and will be known for missing out more opponents than he fought: williams, margarito, tszyu...and so on.

The fact is, circa 09-10, Floyd kept banging on about drug tests, a cut off date was proposed and then floyd started to accuse Pacquiao of PED use, he was taken to court for it and would have lost his case if it wasnt for the out of court settlement. Then, when drug testing was no longer an issue and it hasn't been for over 3 years, Floyd kept bringing it up and then started adding in stipulations such as Pac only gets a certain amount of money, he cant train for extended periods of time in the Philipines and so on.

What were Pacs points? Did he put up stumbling blocks?

Oh and who remembers that gem at the ortiz presser: "Pacquiao you're next"....moments later "No, I never said that, the media put words in my mouth" lol

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
        He did, just like he did with Cotto and Mosley. It's not the first time. The evidence weighs in heavily against Mayweather, Pacquiao has fought just about everybody that matters and had very few if nay negotiation problems mayweather has had negotiation problems with just about any name opponent and will be known for missing out more opponents than he fought: williams, margarito, tszyu...and so on.

The fact is, circa 09-10, Floyd kept banging on about drug tests, a cut off date was proposed and then floyd started to accuse Pacquiao of PED use, he was taken to court for it and would have lost his case if it wasnt for the out of court settlement. Then, when drug testing was no longer an issue and it hasn't been for over 3 years, Floyd kept bringing it up and then started adding in stipulations such as Pac only gets a certain amount of money, he cant train for extended periods of time in the Philipines and so on.

Oh and who remembers that gem at the ortiz presser: "Pacquiao you're next"....moments later "No, I never said that, the media put words in my mouth" lol
        Your facts are all out of whack. And he didn't walk away, whether you want to pretend he did or not. Pacquiao did. Can't believe you actually wrote all this smh.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
          Damn! Great Video Analysis

Before, even though I'm a Pac Fan, it's 50/50 for me. But now, I'm for PAC all the way (for a possible kds) and win by UD.

If Mayweather habits is like that against southpaws, Pacquiao will surely capitilize that and could surely steal early rounds. A huge loss if he fought Pac, because Pac doesn't gas out in 12 rounds. Which is huge factor in this fight.

And Pac is getting smarter too and showing more of his boxing IQ now because of his age. Again another huge factor in this fight.

Still, this will be competitive boxing chess match. I cant wait for this to happen.

Comment

• Some of you lot are so miserable !! As long as floyd and manny are the top 2 ww in the world then the fight is still massive !!! Like seriously Name a bigger fight ?? I'll wait.....

You would all pay the 80-100 bucks ppv and enjoy it a lot of us was not hear when ali vs Frazier was made this is our ali vs fraizer why can't we be a bit more positive !!! **** sake a lot of boxing humbugs on here....
            Last edited by djcomplex; 01-10-2015, 12:25 PM.

Comment

• Both will train like they've never trained before, have a stellar nutrition plan etc. I think they will light a fire under each others asses and bring the best out of each other.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                Go on YouTube and type in "How to beat Pacquiao?"
                That video is so bias, it shows how much he hate Pacquiao. It's from ***** Fan name Wilson Kayden. All his video against Pac is all about negatitvity.He repeatedly shows that 1 weakness of Pac again and again (in slowmo) to make it long.

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post

You need to keep your completely rubbish version of history for boxing fans who are way less informed.

Comment

• Originally posted by djcomplex View Post
                    Some of you lot are so miserable !! As long as floyd and manny are the top 2 ww in the world then the fight is still massive !!! Like seriously Name a bigger fight ?? I'll wait.....

You would all pay the 80-100 bucks ppv and enjoy it a lot of us was not hear when ali vs Frazier was made this is our ali vs fraizer why can't we be a bit more positive !!! **** sake a lot of boxing humbugs on here....
                    Exactly.

Floyd and Pac are so good that everyone else they could potentially fight is considered a cherry pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                      Can you imagine them trading punches in 2009 though?
                      I think it's a more equal fight now. In 2009, Pac was a monster but Mayweather would have shut him down for a UD.

I know Pac has declined now too but Floyd declining makes the fight closer, and more competitive IMHO.

Both are still wonderful fighters and it's still a truly fantastic fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X