No announcement yet.

Official Gray Maynard Hate Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

make this thread in sherdog

it will be your best chance of getting Maynard vs Edgar canceled.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Bricks View Post
      This thread is dedicated to everyone who wants Gray Maynard to:
      • Go away and teach wrestling in South Dakota
      • Fight, not wrestle
      • Grow some balls
      • Stop making the sport that we love look like shit by receiving a title shot
      • Get exposed by a BJJ fighter

I can't understand for the life of me why Gray Maynard gets paid good money to wrestle for 15 minutes every few months. Nobody watched Real Pro Wrestling, nobody wants to see it. Every time I hear Dana White say, "AS REAL AS IT GETS," all I can really do is laugh, because the UFC employs some weak-willed, pussy ass wrestlers for no God damn reason.

The other night while watching Marcus Davis fight through an eye swollen to the size of a coconut, getting popped by crisp jabs. With every punch you could hear Diaz's knuckle burying it's way into the inflamed flesh, but still, Marcus Davis moved forward. He fought until the bitter end, even when caught in a guillotine that was forcing the blood out of his tumor-like abomination of an eye which undoubtedly had it's own pulse by that point, Marcus Davis fought. I could only think, "Fucking awesome. Real fighters in the UFC."

My testosterone levels were off the charts, pumped like a jock pounding some sweet trailer trash ass on prom night. When all of a sudden, Gray Maynard pops onto my screen like the Bubonic Plague, like the fucking black cloud of oil and smoke from Fern Gully. Words can't describe to me how pissed I was as I saw this phony "fighter" refuse to engage in any situation that would either cause people to want to watch him fight or put him in any sort of trouble.

It's mind boggling to me why this guy has a contract with the UFC. I'm sure he'd be a great high school wrestling coach, but Gray Maynard does not deserve to be remotely associated with any sort of combat sport.

"Yo son, let me be real with you for a minute.. Fuck you."

-BRICKS
      your a good writer, Bricks, green k sent

Comment

the ufc definetley should change the rules to stop fighters from lay and praying like him for 15 minutes with something like yellow cards used in pride or deducting points.

Comment

I actually watched Real Pro Wrestling. I kind of stumbled on it one weekend and then became a fan. I agree though, enough lay and pray bull**** from wrestlers. They need to start penalizing these guys. Dand White is supposed to be all about bringing it guys that not only win, but win in exciting fashion. What happened to that Dana?

I know some Pride guys run the current DREAM promotion in Japan. So does that mean Dream is the modern day Pride? I hope they don't let wrestlers get away with this crap. Maybe someone that watches that promotion regularly can answer that, as I haven't had a chance yet.

Comment

i personally think that gray is a *****.. im all for a win is a win but there is no room in the cage for fighting like a *****.. after all it is a fight and the goal should be to finish not to just win..

Comment

hate on a guy who is smashing all his competitioin? ITS MMA SON. Get over it. If u dont like it tune into WWE

Comment

• Fight, not wrestle
                • Grow some balls

I can't understand for the life of me why Gray Maynard gets paid good money to wrestle for 15 minutes every few months. Nobody watched Real Pro Wrestling, nobody wants to see it. Every time I hear Dana White say, "AS REAL AS IT GETS," all I can really do is laugh, because the UFC employs some weak-willed, pussy ass wrestlers for no God damn reason.

The other night while watching Marcus Davis fight through an eye swollen to the size of a coconut, getting popped by crisp jabs. With every punch you could hear Diaz's knuckle burying it's way into the inflamed flesh, but still, Marcus Davis moved forward. He fought until the bitter end, even when caught in a guillotine that was forcing the blood out of his tumor-like abomination of an eye which undoubtedly had it's own pulse by that point, Marcus Davis fought. I could only think, "Fucking awesome. Real fighters in the UFC."

My testosterone levels were off the charts, pumped like a jock pounding some sweet trailer trash ass on prom night. When all of a sudden, Gray Maynard pops onto my screen like the Bubonic Plague, like the fucking black cloud of oil and smoke from Fern Gully. Words can't describe to me how pissed I was as I saw this phony "fighter" refuse to engage in any situation that would either cause people to want to watch him fight or put him in any sort of trouble.

It's mind boggling to me why this guy has a contract with the UFC. I'm sure he'd be a great high school wrestling coach, but Gray Maynard does not deserve to be remotely associated with any sort of combat sport.

-BRICKS

I have to say though I enjoyed Real Pro Wrestling.

Comment

• Fight, not wrestle
                  • Grow some balls

-BRICKS
                  Hear, hear.

Comment

• Fight, not wrestle
                    • Grow some balls

-BRICKS
                    That's one helluva rant. Green'd!

Comment

I just got lay n preyed on UFC undisputed online by Maynard, I now support this.

Comment

Working...
                      X