Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Its hillarious the same posters claiming vitali was beating lewis are the same ones

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TEDetc View Post
    You can see from Solis's reaction it was the punch that dropped him just look at his face/eyes after the punch lands. His leg was hurt on the way down but the cause of his leg being hurt on the way down was due to a punch from Vitali which dropped him so he wasn't winning the round even before the injury as Vitali dropped him meaning Vitali was then winning the round and the fight, simple logic.

Also, comparing 1 round of boxing vs 6 rounds of boxing is pretty ****ing stupid lol, it's not a fair comparison. At all.
    exactly

this is a ******ed comparison

Vitali dominated Lewis and scared him into retirement

Solis got knocked out by a punch, see my sig and watch these videos

Vitali Klitschko: "I was inside the ring and I saw many, many times on video - the fight, and there is only one clear answer. I prepared the punch, half uppercut/half hook. I prepared this punch and I feel that I hit him pretty hard. Solis was knocked out, what happened after that, where he breaks his ligaments or his knee - it's his problem. I'm sorry the fight was so short. The next fight, I promise not to hit my opponent for the first three rounds, and then I'll knock him out. With Solis there are no excuses, this was a knockout punch"

Last edited by Klitschko2011; 03-26-2011, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Comment

Vitali Klitschko vs Lennox Lewis

THE TRUTH

Vitali took the fight on just 10 days notice.

Vitali was clearly winning the fight 4-2 on all 3 scorecards at the time of the controversial doctor stoppage. Lewis was badly hurt, was holding on for dear life and was staggering around the ring like a drunk, he barely survived the 2nd round. Lewis was getting outboxed, outworked, outlanded and was badly hurt several times in the fight.

punches landed

Vitali 156

Lewis 102

Lewis was exhausted, worn down and hurt from the accumulation of punches and was ready to get KTFO again, he collapsed onto his stool at the end of the 6th round, Vitali was clearly the fresher of the two, he was a man on a mission and would've KO'd Lewis for sure if the fight had continued.

All the fans at Staples Center cheered for Vitali and booed Lewis after the fight.

Lewis promised Vitali a rematch.

Vitali destroyed Kirk Johnson in 2 rounds and called out Lewis again in the post fight interview. The scared Lewis retired shortly after that fight.

Lewis turned down 30 million dollars for a rematch and retired like a coward because he knew he would get destroyed by Vitali.

Vitali dominated Lewis and scared his bitch ass into retirement.

George Foreman: "Vitali was winning the fight. Lewis got lucky. There has to be a rematch!"

Jim Lampley: "A lucky escape for Lewis who was clearly losing the fight"

Even Emanuel Steward was upset and pissed off at Lewis for blatantly ducking a Vitali rematch.

Lewis is scared to death of Vitali.

Comment

Lewis was coming off the KO win over Tyson. In the Lewis-Tyson post fight interview Lewis stated "I'm like fine wine, I get better with age"

In an interview right before the Vitali fight, Lewis said "I'm at the peak of my powers, I will keep fighting for many more years"

Vitali dominated Lewis and scared him into retirement. That's a FACT.

Comment

Originally posted by Klitschko2011 View Post
            Vitali Klitschko vs Lennox Lewis

THE TRUTH

Vitali took the fight on just 10 days notice.

Vitali was clearly winning the fight 4-2 on all 3 scorecards at the time of the controversial doctor stoppage. Lewis was badly hurt, was holding on for dear life and was staggering around the ring like a drunk, he barely survived the 2nd round. Lewis was getting outboxed, outworked, outlanded and was badly hurt several times in the fight.

punches landed

Vitali 156

Lewis 102

Lewis was exhausted, worn down and hurt from the accumulation of punches and was ready to get KTFO again, he collapsed onto his stool at the end of the 6th round, Vitali was clearly the fresher of the two, he was a man on a mission and would've KO'd Lewis for sure if the fight had continued.

All the fans at Staples Center cheered for Vitali and booed Lewis after the fight.

Lewis promised Vitali a rematch.

Vitali destroyed Kirk Johnson in 2 rounds and called out Lewis again in the post fight interview. The scared Lewis retired shortly after that fight.

Lewis turned down 30 million dollars for a rematch and retired like a coward because he knew he would get destroyed by Vitali.

Vitali dominated Lewis and scared his bitch ass into retirement.

George Foreman: "Vitali was winning the fight. Lewis got lucky. There has to be a rematch!"

Jim Lampley: "A lucky escape for Lewis who was clearly losing the fight"

Even Emanuel Steward was upset and pissed off at Lewis for blatantly ducking a Vitali rematch.

Lewis is scared to death of Vitali.
            lol..this guy is comedy gold

Comment

Originally posted by Klitschko2011 View Post
              Lewis was coming off the KO win over Tyson. In the Lewis-Tyson post fight interview Lewis stated "I'm like fine wine, I get better with age"

In an interview right before the Vitali fight, Lewis said "I'm at the peak of my powers, I will keep fighting for many more years"

Vitali dominated Lewis and scared him into retirement. That's a FACT.
              you got to be the stupidest guy on this site...a out of shape semi retired lewis did that to his eye & got the TKO....vitali didnt deserve a rematch...he had his chance but blew it...deal with it! if anyone is delusional its YOU...beacuse i dont remember anything other then vitali about to go blind if the ref doesnt stop it...you just speculate while i see a TKO6 lewis over vitali...oh by the way lewis also took the fight on 10 days notice...i try & refrain from posting on this topic these days but man you are so delusional its pathetic....go jerk off to your klitschko posters on your wall & put on you klitschko underwear...

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                saying vitali knocked solis the **** out...yes solis hurt his leg,yes a punch landed..no it wasnt a ko punch,yes solis was winning that round..did vitali win..yes

lewis busted vitalis eye open with a legal punch..was vitali up on the cards??yes..did he get stopped by a legal punch??yes....

some posters are so damn blindly biased its sickening

(waits on steelhammer2011 to come with his competuer generated replies)
                to be fair, the doctor stopped it not a punch (much to Vitali's chagrin).

Vitali was up on the cards and looked the fitter man but I felt he was the more damaged of the two fighters, that uppercut he sustained during the 6th was savage, he showed heart but wasn't going to be able take another one. Lewis looked unfit, but not badly hurt.

The one thing I find interesting about that fight is the bias from the HBO commentators against Lennox Lewis. Even when he was getting on top of Vitali they would talk Lennox down. Larry Merchant was straight up disrespectful to Lewis post-fight. Were they still mad Lewis battered Tyson the year before?
                Last edited by Weebler I; 03-25-2011, 10:51 PM.

Comment

wow can these fools be permament IP banned? I swear being on the forum for few years ,makes me sick and not be a fan of klits. The only decent fan is Tunney. rest is his klit copy paste wagon

Comment

Working...
                  X