No announcement yet.

Dos Santos: I want to fight in Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dos Santos: I want to fight in Boxing

“The Klitschkos are winning everything right now, of course,” Dos Santos Said. “I like watching boxing. I want to have a boxing fight one day; I’m a boxer-type guy. It would be a good challenge for me [to fight a Klitschko]. Give me three months of preparation and I can fight anyone I want - in boxing or in MMA.”

http://www.********boxing.com/news.php?p=32118&more=1

Well he knows he can't fight whilst under the UFC so until he is a free agent there isn't much point in talking about it.

I say a freakshow fight would be best like Dos Santos vs Tyson Fury
    Feed to him Chisora, that would be fireworks.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Well he knows he can't fight whilst under the UFC so until he is a free agent there isn't much point in talking about it.

I say a freakshow fight would be best like Dos Santos vs Tyson Fury
      Feed to him Chisora, that would be fireworks.
      at this stage, Kimbo would probably murder JDS in a straight boxing contest.

Comment

It's never a good thing when a succesful MMA fighter starts talking about how he wants to go to boxing. Most of them lost soon after. Diaz did the same, I think BJ Penn as well, KJ Noons etc. I like the fact that JDS thinks this way but it must not affect his MMA game.

Comment

I forgot to mention, Anderson Silva actually proves me wrong.

Comment

Forget Klitschko's, he would get absolutely slaughtered by the journeymans.

This is too funny. JDS should stop believing his own Zuffa hype and actually be honest with his capabilities.

Comment

three months to prepare and get his ass whooped... great

Comment

Originally posted by boxkickboxmma View Post
                I forgot to mention, Anderson Silva actually proves me wrong.
                Anderson lost his debut boxing match for whatever that's worth and damn near lost to juiced up Chael lol.

Comment

Only fight I have seen of this man was his fight against Cain Velazquez and that ended quickly. I say feed him some bums and see how it goes. If it is true how the UFC doesn't pay as good as it should then why not? Let the man try Boxing out and earn some paychecks.

Comment

I think that with the current state of heavyweight boxing, JDS could quite possibly prove competitive against some C-level fighters, maybe. He'd have to get past a couple bums first. I don't really like his chances though against the first C-level guy he faces, just saying you never know.

Originally posted by monaroCountry View Post
                    Forget Klitschko's, he would get absolutely slaughtered by the journeymans.

This is too funny. JDS should stop believing his own Zuffa hype and actually be honest with his capabilities.
                    Pretty much this.

Originally posted by Sn1 View Post
                    at this stage, Kimbo would probably murder JDS in a straight boxing contest.
                    Kimbo absolutely sucks dude. Have you watched his fights? Like the one where he almost lost to an 0-0 non-boxer?

Comment

Working...
                    X