Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone Wants to Talk About Floyd's IV - What About Pac-Monster's Toradol Abuse???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
    I'm confused.

Question to Travestny and ADP02:

Diaz testing has ZERO to do with USADA.

WADA accredited labs perform WADA protocols for WADA signatories.

Just because NSAC or VADA uses the same lab doesn't mean the lab follows WADA ISL or ISTI guidelines and proceedures for samples.

Labs have their own policies in place for non signatories.

Example : ABP testing/monitoring is only done for signatories.

Did I miss something?

Wtf
    You didn't miss anything. ADP02 was attempting to use the Diaz case to say that Floyd's sample being required to pass the specific gravity test doesn't mean that his sample wasn't diluted. He first of all made false statements that USADA or the labs would accept diluted samples because of the IV, not realizing that it is against WADA protocol, as you know well.

He then claims that there is some kind of problem with the specific gravity test since QUEST found Diaz to be guilty of a high amount of marijuana metabolite, yet the WADA lab found him to have an amount of marijuana metabolite below the limit allowed when the specific gravity was well within the allowable range accepted by WADA.

He believes the Quest lab results should be accepted over the WADA lab results. The problem is all of the studies he found proves he is wrong, an MRO effectively states his case that the Quest lab is wrong, and the Quest lab ****ed up the handling of Diaz sample by messing up chain of custody and anonymity of the sample , as well as got wrong the results of Anderson Silva's test results on the same exact day that they clearly ****ed up Diaz' results.

Nothing more to see here, bro. I think we all understand what's real and what's bs. Just some here are too butt hurt about Pac's loss that they are delusional.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      WRONGGGGGG. AHAHAHAHA. I TOLD YOU TO STOP BELIEVING EVERYTHING YOU READ. THAT IS NOT WHAT HAPPENED.

Go look at the video of the hearing.

1. WADA FOUND HIM POSITIVE, AND HE ADMIT TAKING IT.

2. The drugs Quest found are not on the WADA prohibited list.

3. The drug that SMRTL found was tested for by Quest.

4. Quest's B sample was also negative, which was wrong.

5. The drug leaves your system in 7 days. The lab testified to this which makes sense because SMRTL found it in the 9th, it wasn't present in the 19th, and SMRTL found it again on the 31st.

6. Silvia admit taking it on the 8th and around the 27th.

Go find the video chump.
      Russian female athlete was tested positive on 4 other counts except for SMRTL who missed it. Due to the controversy and athlete who was fumed at the inept SMRTL team, WADA investigated SMRTL. WADA came back and said that SMRTL made a mistake and that the urine sample was actually positive not negative like SMRTL had reported!!!

Silva said that after verifying what he used, one supplement turned up that there were traces of the substance BUT Silva's team said that they did not believe that it should have showed up in the results as positive and uses the B sample being negative as reasons to confirm their belief.

Drugs found by Quest didn't have to be on the WADA list. For one, NSAC is very picky when athletes (besides Floyd ) do not state what they took no matter when they took it!!!
      Secondly, the NAC is what counts here, not WADA.
      ESPN reported this "as well as anti-anxiety medication, which also is considered a banned substance ." and
      MMA reportd this "temazepam and oxazepam, two benzodiazepines which are banned for in-competition use by the NAC without a therapeutic use exemption."

Two benzodiazepines which are banned for in-competition use by the NAC was admitted by Silva that he required to use it and didn't even contest that he used above the allowable threshold amounts. Hmmmm!

So the above was missed by SMRTL as well. Lots of substances are missed by SMRTL!!!! So now there is no point in even believing anything reported by SMRTL with any type of confidence that they will get their next results correct. Right? :Lol1:

The whole point of this exercise was to find out if SMRTL is up to standards .... add that their TEST #1 for Diaz was too diluted which breaks WADA protocol and they totally failed a long time ago!!! .............. Chump!

KABOOOM!!!!

Comment

You are an absolute moron. Still waiting for you to tell me how was he going to treat hyponatremia while getting stitches over his eye and then immediately reporting to a press conference. How is severe hyponatremia treated? Let me know.

Drinking Gatorade isn't going to help, dumb dumb.

AND STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO EXPLAIN WHY YOUR STUDIES ALL SUPPORT ME REGARDING THE SPECIFIC GRAVITY. YOU KNOW...THE WHOLE REASON WE ARE TALKING ABOUT MMA FIGHTERS...SINCE YOU PULLED IT OUT OF YOUR ASS THAT SPECIFIC GRAVITY LETS A FIGHTER FALL THROUGH THE CRACKS....BUT NOW YOU DON'T WANT TO DISCUSS SPECIFIC GRAVITY AT ALL. LMAOOOOOO!

COME ONNNNN. TALK TO ME ABOUT SPECIFIC GRAVITY. TELL ME HOW HE DRANK SO MUCH AND YOUR STUDIES SAY HE SHOULD BE AT 1.005 OR LOWER AFTER A LITTLE LESS THAN 2 LITERS, YOUR OTHER STUDY SAYS 1.003 AFTER 1 LITER, YOUR "EXPERT" SAYS HE HAD TO DRINK 2-4 LITERS, YET HE IS AT 1.009. LMAOOOOOOOOO.

GIVE THE **** UP. YOU'RE DONE.
        Wait a second. So now its not possible but that was your silly loop hole for Floyd, remember? Remember that FloydHype interviewed him soon after the IV incident and we see him freely drinking up water like as if he never had any issues with hyponatremia and well also for the obvious fact that if he was in that condition, Floyd would have gone to the hospital to get a better diagnosis instead of believing Dr Alex Ariza! lol

"I'm not one particular fighter that has drained himself 20 or 30 pounds. I'm a fighter that walks around at 150, 148... I'm extremely happy with everything...right now,......," stated undefeated pound-for-pound king Floyd Mayweather, who invited FightHype.com into his home less than 24 hours before he steps into the ring to face Manny Pacquiao"

Anyways stop playing dumb. You cannot be that dumb. Many places on the internet to prove you and that silly scenario from that witness is useless. Go read up and let me know when you realized that you were WROOOONG!!!

1) SMRTL's results (TEST #3). TEST #1 was too diluted as you even admit. So its TEST #2 vs TEST #3. If they screwed up with TEST #1 and Russian athlete was positive and SMRTL got that wrong, missed more stuff from Silva's case, well, we now need to consider that we cannot be confident about their results. Thanks to you, I checked them out and from not following WADA protocol to bad results, sorry, no can do!

2) All expert witnesses stated that with different urine samples, labs, equipment, protocol, calibration, and more differences you cannot correlate the results and there is a chance that the results can vary dramatically. BOTH camps stated this!!! You too keep on saying that is a study on Creatinine not Specific Gravity ..... yet now you want to go against all these experts and your own words? Nice try!

Labs cannot even find similar results with the same freaking sample! I even read studies on that possibility ........

KABABABOOOM!!!!

Last edited by ADP02; 11-24-2016, 12:26 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          Russian female athlete was tested positive on 4 other counts except for SMRTL who missed it. Due to the controversy and athlete who was fumed at the inept SMRTL team, WADA investigated SMRTL. WADA came back and said that SMRTL made a mistake and that the urine sample was actually positive not negative like SMRTL had reported!!!

Silva said that after verifying what he used, one supplement turned up that there were traces of the substance BUT Silva's team said that they did not believe that it should have showed up in the results as positive and uses the B sample being negative as reasons to confirm their belief.

Drugs found by Quest didn't have to be on the WADA list. For one, NSAC is very picky when athletes (besides Floyd ) do not state what they took no matter when they took it!!!
          Secondly, the NAC is what counts here, not WADA.
          ESPN reported this "as well as anti-anxiety medication, which also is considered a banned substance ." and
          MMA reportd this "temazepam and oxazepam, two benzodiazepines which are banned for in-competition use by the NAC without a therapeutic use exemption."

Two benzodiazepines which are banned for in-competition use by the NAC was admitted by Silva that he required to use it and didn't even contest that he used above the allowable threshold amounts. Hmmmm!

So the above was missed by SMRTL as well. Lots of substances are missed by SMRTL!!!! So now there is no point in even believing anything reported by SMRTL with any type of confidence that they will get their next results correct. Right? :Lol1:

The whole point of this exercise was to find out if SMRTL is up to standards .... add that their TEST #1 for Diaz was too diluted which breaks WADA protocol and they totally failed a long time ago!!! .............. Chump!

KABOOOM!!!!
          Please explain how a lab should find something that they don't test for.

I'll wait...,

You big idiot.

Comment

• Erm.......49-0

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
              Wait a second. So now its not possible but that was your silly loop hole for Floyd, remember? Remember that FloydHype interviewed him soon after the IV incident and we see him freely drinking up water like as if he never had any issues with hyponatremia and well also for the obvious fact that if he was in that condition, Floyd would have gone to the hospital to get a better diagnosis instead of believing Dr Alex Ariza! lol

"I'm not one particular fighter that has drained himself 20 or 30 pounds. I'm a fighter that walks around at 150, 148... I'm extremely happy with everything...right now,......," stated undefeated pound-for-pound king Floyd Mayweather, who invited FightHype.com into his home less than 24 hours before he steps into the ring to face Manny Pacquiao"

Anyways stop playing dumb. You cannot be that dumb. Many places on the internet to prove you and that silly scenario from that witness is useless. Go read up and let me know when you realized that you were WROOOONG!!!

1) SMRTL's results (TEST #3). TEST #1 was too diluted as you even admit. So its TEST #2 vs TEST #3. If they screwed up with TEST #1 and Russian athlete was positive and SMRTL got that wrong, missed more stuff from Silva's case, well, we now need to consider that we cannot be confident about their results. Thanks to you, I checked them out and from not following WADA protocol to bad results, sorry, no can do!

2) All expert witnesses stated that with different urine samples, labs, equipment, protocol, calibration, and more differences you cannot correlate the results and there is a chance that the results can vary dramatically. BOTH camps stated this!!! You too keep on saying that is a study on Creatinine not Specific Gravity ..... yet now you want to go against all these experts and your own words? Nice try!

Labs cannot even find similar results with the same freaking sample! I even read studies on that possibility ........

KABABABOOOM!!!!

Oh wait. Did you mention his specific gravity being 1.009?

Come back when you are ready to stop ducking like a bltch.

Comment

• How the **** does this thread have over 1,300 replies?

Absolute insanity.

Come on people, there's REAL boxing elsewhere. Go and have a look.

Comment

Sorry...but I just need to make your destruction even more clear. Thought you might want to see the video evidence of how thoroughly you are being beaten "pillar to post."

Don't be sorry. They ****ed up on finding that she had less than 1microgram of meldonium at a time where there was lots of confusion about the drug. Ok. How about QUEST fuvcking up Vitamin D tests for 2 years???? And how about Quest ****ing up Silva's test...testing the B sample, and still getting it wrong!

Are you too stupid to understand that NSAC does not follow WADA protocol? The lab analyzes the sample. It did not break any WADA protocol, you dope.

No. What we have is a Quest lab that has been ****ing up for years. YEARS. Admittedly so. Not only that, but they even **** up B samples. They even submitted a diluted sample for testing....just like you are harping on with SMRTL! WOWWW! Now that's a joke. And what's more is that on the same day that most people with a brain believe they ****ed up Nick Diaz' test.....THEY ALSO ****ED UP ANDERSON SILVA'S TEST. ON THE SAME ****ING DAY!

WRONG! The drugs for anxiety that Quest found were not on WADA's prohibited list and thus were not checked for. Try doing some research before you spout a bunch of bullshlt that you don't know about. Owned yet again.

WRONG! LMAO! Owned yet again!!!! LMAO. Do some ****ing research. It was not a B sample from SMRTL. This was 1 test by Quest and another test by SMRTL. Quest test was negative. SMRTL test was positive. Whichever article is calling that the B sample is wrong, and that's why you are confused, dope. Do some ****ing research. It wasn't a B sample. It was 2 labs testing the same sample. Mind you, Silva admit taking a supplement that had the drug in it. So QUEST's test was clearly WRONGGGG!!! Then later, Quest tested their B sample and it again came back negative. Two WRONG tests with a guy who admitted taking the damn drug. Don't you feel stupid now?

LMAO. Good try. This will be the 3rd time I own you in this post. The drug leaves your system in 7 days. Silva testified that he ingested the supplement with the drug on January 8th...which means it was out of his system by January 15th, and then again on January 27th, which is why it shows up on the January 31st test. You know...the test that Quest failed to get a positive finding for not once, but twice!

WRONG!!! LMAOOOOO. The "other lab" that it was sent to was the Quest lab, you idiot. Try doing some damn research.

So what it really looks like is ADP02 didn't do his research, as usual, and got his **** wrong. Ya big moron.

Now let's hear you say YOU WERE WRONG. COME ON...I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT! LMAOOOOOO!

You are all over the place. First its about its WADA Lab so it must be better because WADA this and that .... now you are contradicting yourself and saying that it does not need to follow any protocol. lol .... Man, you are too funny! !!!!

Anyways the SMRTL exercise is over. Confidence on SMRTL is low!

Comment

Please explain how a lab should find something that they don't test for.

I'll wait...,

You big idiot.
                    Idiot is you defending an admitted marijuana user who said that they believed that they were "using" the substance but under the threshold limit.

Idiots defend someone who was caught and suspended 3 times. For what? Marijuana which is what he failed for here ... ding ding ding.

and they failed miserably here:

https://swimswam.com/efimova-demands...b-fudged-test/

SMRTL got it wrong on Russian swimmer

Russian breaststroke star Yuliya Efimova, who tested positive for meldonium back in March, has demanded that the SMRTL laboratory in Salt Lake City be fully investigated after they reported a negative test that was later found to be positive
                    WADA investigated and agreed that SMRTL got it .... WROOOOONG!

and against WADA protocol, they were testing a urine sample that was too diluted. yet you, the real idiot was counting it as a reliable negative result.

Idiot is closing his ears to Diaz stating that he can beat the system and dilute and do whatever to pass the test.

Last edited by ADP02; 11-24-2016, 01:22 AM.

Comment

Oh wait. Did you mention his specific gravity being 1.009?

Come back when you are ready to stop ducking like a bltch.
                      Deflection! Man oh man ....

Comment

Working...
                      X