No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Pacquiao: We Want Outdo Mayweather, Not Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Pacquiao: We Want Outdo Mayweather, Not Martinez

Michael Koncz, the adviser of southpaw WBO welterweight champion, Manny Pacquiao, responded to recent assertions by southpaw WBC "emeritus" middleweight champion Sergio Martinez that he should be considered as the sport's top fighter, pound-for-pound, if Pacquiao is not as impressive during his May 7, title defense against Shane Mosley as Martinez was during Saturday's eighth-round knockout of southpaw WBO junior middleweight belt holder, Sergiy Dzinziruk.

[Click Here To Read More]

That Mayweather name always pops up doesnt it.

Comment

They have their priorities right if they (Team Pacquiao) don't care about the "mythical" #4# title...

Comment

Originally posted by gopi11 View Post
        They have their priorities right if they (Team Pacquiao) don't care about the "mythical" #4# title...
        if they keep on fighting mayweather leftovers and past prime big names...no they dont.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          if they keep on fighting mayweather leftovers and past prime big names...no they dont.
          Past prime? So Cotto was waaaaay past it huh? and Clottey? No way in hell Floyd gets in the ring with Cotto, Marg, and Clottey even if they were considered what you say past their prime..

Pac slaughtered or shut out literally everyone at WW.. My money says Pac slaughters Mosley and Nazim throws in the towel in a late stoppage by Pac.. TRUST IT..

Comment

I don't like Koncz but he basically just said it like it is. The Pound for Pound ratings are subjective and they have no power over it so why would they worry about it? I don't think I've heard team Pacquiao whine about being number two a few years back when Mayweather was at the top of the list. Someone could correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

Who the **** cares? I don't and definitely they don't too...

Comment

just like Floyd fighting Shane who is Cotto's left over and JMM who is Pac's left over @135... nobody really cares...

“I don’t know when I will fight again, and I don’t know what the future holds. I just keep my fingers crossed.” FM (floyd's fans are losers)...

Comment

i agree with pacs side on this one but doing the mayweather leftover thing is not good.pacs fights are with weight drained,shot,and old big names.it does'nt matter that pac is small.if you reduce these shot and old guys abilities they can be beat.mayweather beat them at their championship weight.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                    i agree with pacs side on this one but doing the mayweather leftover thing is not good.pacs fights are with weight drained,shot,and old big names.it does'nt matter that pac is small.if you reduce these shot and old guys abilities they can be beat.mayweather beat them at their championship weight.
                    like beating a 135'r JMM?

Comment

Working...
                    X