Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING NEWS: Zab Judah KO's Floyd Mayweather & Im banned!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BREAKING NEWS: Zab Judah KO's Floyd Mayweather & Im banned!!

Holy shit!

I don't believe that for a second.

Comment

Yep! I got people inside the boxing world, who I will not mention of course for privacy reasons, who were there and I have seen the video. He got hit to the body and floyd screamed in pain like he did when Maidana bit him. I will try to record it off my friends phone to share it but he is being very menstrual about it since he recorded from a location of the gym where he would easily be pointed out.

Comment

Seems legit.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
          Yep! I got people inside the boxing world, who I will not mention of course for privacy reasons, who were there and I have seen the video. He got hit to the body and floyd screamed in pain like he did when Maidana bit him. I will try to record it off my friends phone to share it but he is being very menstrual about it since he recorded from a location of the gym where he would easily be pointed out.
          i'll pm u the vid later.. in the mean time keep this on the low bro. dont blow my cover.

Comment

I don't believe it. Weren't people saying Judah got KO the other day?

Comment

LMFAO!!! this post is funnier than the fact the TS called this breaking news when there were like 2 or 3 threads about this already.

Comment

This one is total BS. But the Errol Spence report is not BS.

Comment

Stfu you trolls. Just the other day Jeff Mayweather watched as Floyd nearly stopped Zab in sparring.

If I wrote this about Pac it would be deleted and I would be banned.
                  Oddly enough, this stuff is allowed when it's about Floyd.

Comment

Believable

Comment

Working...
                    X