Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How hard does Rigo hit in comparison to Donaire?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
    rigo has these advtanges

quicker
    speed
    footwork
    defense
    technical skill
    agility
    boxing ability
    overall offense

Nonito was getting his face busted up vs Vazquez Jr who has no amatuer exp. THe guy is a basic slow fighter and he didn't know how to stop a jab.

Nonito has no shot vs Rigo, bad matchup for him. I except him to lose 9-3, maybe getting stopped late in the fight.
    You're ignoring style matchup and other aspects of fighting like power and punch resistance. You have a very simplistic understanding of boxing, this fight will teach you a lot.

Comment

I think people may have a skewed vision of rigo bc 1 he has fought few fights, 2 he does this weird technical **** in fights like throw pronounced faints, and 3 he's been touched. The point I'd like to make is that you can visibly tell in almost all of rigo's fights he feels unchallenged. You can tell he starts bsing and he has gotten touched for it. Not saying it's an excuse but I think we will see a much better rigo this fight when he has to stay focused

Comment

Originally posted by TheUptownKid View Post
        I think people may have a skewed vision of rigo bc 1 he has fought few fights, 2 he does this weird technical **** in fights like throw pronounced faints, and 3 he's been touched. The point I'd like to make is that you can visibly tell in almost all of rigo's fights he feels unchallenged. You can tell he starts bsing and he has gotten touched for it. Not saying it's an excuse but I think we will see a much better rigo this fight when he has to stay focused
        I totally agree on this point. Like you say, it's not to make excuses, but it seems fairly evident Rigo gets bored with some of the guys they've put in front of him. A few of the top athletes I've seen in any sport have had this tendency. I'm certain Guillermo will bring his A-game versus Donaire. There will be no excuses. Win, or go home.

Comment

Here we go, this thread is heating up again.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
          X