No announcement yet.

What Games Do You Play On Your Phone?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Games Do You Play On Your Phone?

...so it's been slow as **** at work the past couple of weeks and i've found myself constantly on my phone playing games...i'm hooked on like 2-3 games right now

for those that play games on the phone, what are you guys playing right now?

The one I'm hooked on right now is Hungry Shark Evolution

Comment

Life is crime ... got me hooked ... it took a while but next thing u know 30 + people i know got into the game and now we have bunch of chapters to our gang ...I play it all day every day

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        The one I'm hooked on right now is Hungry Shark Evolution
        Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
        Life is crime ... got me hooked ... it took a while but next thing u know 30 + people i know got into the game and now we have bunch of chapters to our gang ...I play it all day every day

lemme look for those right now

i've been addicted to this stupid Candy Crush game

Comment

Hill Climb Racing. Watch out, this game is ridiculously addicting! I played it too much and got sick of it. Can be very repetitive unless you do in app purchasing. Or you can dork out like I did and hack into the files in the root of your phone and get yourself as many coins as you want.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

I just started that game ... life is crime is soooooo different ... you develop a character and sell "packages" aka drugs & stolen goods ... you have to get in the top 20 in as many locations as possible by killing other players or dropping off packages ... the cool thing is, its all gps based the locations are like a deli or store near where you are actually at ... it gets quite addicting when ur friends get in on it and take it personal with other gangs

Comment

different sharks that eat to get bigger and bigger it doesn't get better than this

Comment

I also play Off Road Legends (monster truck game) with my son on the tablet

Comment

I was seriously gonna post "man, you better not be playing that candy crush game".

And then I see this.

Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                    Hill Climb Racing. Watch out, this game is ridiculously addicting! I played it too much and got sick of it. Can be very repetitive unless you do in app purchasing. Or you can dork out like I did and hack into the files in the root of your phone and get yourself as many coins as you want.
                    Lmao now we're talking!. Personally my favorite is the Moon level, massive airtime .

What is this cheat you speak of though?.

Comment

Working...
                    X