Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Price: This is a Fresh Start, New Chapter in My Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Price: This is a Fresh Start, New Chapter in My Career

David Price has teamed up with new coach David Coldwell as the former British and Commonwealth Champion looks to get his promising career back on track.

A revitalised Price, who will be training with Coldwell at his Rotherham gym as he prepares for his ring return, believes he has found the right man to get him back to his devastating best.
    [Click Here To Read More]

he's going to get badly hurt.

Comment

Dave - go back to plumbing you big stiff robot

Comment

If Price remembers that the left jab is a PUNCH, not a probing range-finder for the right cross, that would make a huge difference to his game.

Comment

If he was serious about his comeback he would've got a better trainer. Coldwell is bang average. He's basically just a pad man, from what I can tell. Got his start in boxing by hanging around Adam Booth, carrying the spit bucket. Now he trains Bellew, a flat-footed slugger who has shown virtually no improvement since Coldwell got hold of him; he's remained the same in almost every regard. Jamie McDonnell's come on a lot but I'm reluctant to ascribe that to Coldwell, as Coldwell's advice in the corner is always so generic and demonstrates no real boxing acumen. Not to mention the massive height difference between Coldwell and Price, which will make pad work awkward.

Comment

Tony the roid Thompson and Erker Testosterone both cheated David Price in his career, Price still unbeaten the heir to the big Fluffy doofy one.

Comment

I have such a bad feeling about this. Everyone is going to be gunning to crack his chin again. And, I don't think he's going to be able to stop them from doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                I have such a bad feeling about this. Everyone is going to be gunning to crack his chin again. And, I don't think he's going to be able to stop them from doing it.

Yep. Nobody will have any fear of him and even journeymen will go into the ring feeling like they can win.

I thought he was the real deal. Such an embarrassing opinion. He does seem like a very decent guy though. Hopefully he makes some decent money again and walks away with a good life.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
                    Yep. Nobody will have any fear of him and even journeymen will go into the ring feeling like they can win.

I thought he was the real deal. Such an embarrassing opinion. He does seem like a very decent guy though. Hopefully he makes some decent money again and walks away with a good life.
                    I didn't, but I'll admit that it wasn't a bad call because at the end of the Klitschko era, it made sense that a tall guy with a decent jab might become the new king, because we watched two guys do it for years on end.

Yea, he does seem like a decent fellow. I hope he does well in whatever he plans to do.

Comment

Working...
                    X