Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Antonio Margarito vs. Tim Bradley at Welterweight - Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Sting Ray View Post
    But why are the Raging *****s (a.k.a. the "PacHaters") criticizing Pacquiao for fighting 168 lbs. Margarito and "ducking" the undefeated slick 140 lbs. Tim Bradley?

I mean, so far, Margarito is beating Bradley 80% to 20% in this poll. Why are the Wifebeater Floyd supporters bashing Fighter of the Decade Pacquiao for fighting someone who is tougher? Racism, maybe? Afterall, Wifebeater is a known racist as evidenced by his ustream comments.
    I was thinking the same. People complain about Pac fighting Tony and want him to fight 'Slick African Americans' like Berto and Bradley but a '54 Tony or a Tony that could properly make '47 like he did against Cotto and Cintron would beat the dog **** out of both Berto and Bradley.

The only Black fighter today that can potentially beat Manny is Mayweather. The whole 'Slick African American' is myth started to give Black people hope because the majority of top boxers today are Latino.

Comment

I think Bradley may be overall the better fighter, but at 147, against a prime Margarito he'd get stopped.

Comment

with or without plaster?

Comment

Bradley beats Margarito

Comment

Originally posted by FERNZ View Post
            Bradley beats Margarito
            He's too short to use his head effectively against Margarito, since that would be the only way he'd be able to win

Comment

Bradley has no power no defense. I dont see him beating Margarito.

Comment

But why are the Raging *****s (a.k.a. the "PacHaters") criticizing Pacquiao for fighting 168 lbs. Margarito and "ducking" the undefeated slick 140 lbs. Tim Bradley?

I mean, so far, Margarito is beating Bradley 80% to 20% in this poll. Why are the Wifebeater Floyd supporters bashing Fighter of the Decade Pacquiao for fighting someone who is tougher? Racism, maybe? Afterall, Wifebeater is a known racist as evidenced by his ustream comments.
                that's why i don't pay attention to these motherphukers, especially those who claim to be real boxing fans. what pisses me is when they shove their garbage opinion down our throats as if it's gospel. they should at least append "in my humble opinion" at the end of their sorry a55 comments. midget pacquiao doens't get credit going up in weight and the other lightweights who don't have the balls to do the same thing gets passes. nahh. but you're right. you should do what i do. i'm on my own, i don't get influence by stupid people in these boards. it's not brain surgery.

Comment

If Antonio Margarito and Tim Bradley fought each other today at welterweight, who would win?
                  marg can't even make WW anymore

Comment

Bradleys head> margos chin

Comment

Bradley, Berto, Ortiz, Maidana, Khan, Marquez, etc., will never have the balls to go up in weight and fight Marg at 150. Marg will **** them all at that weight. Fighting Marg is like fighting bees in a cage.

Comment

Working...
                      X